Happy Spring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

nice work MrRB

b8ae3626a51cd0f137190480e76deaf5.jpg

:D

Thanks WH, isn't that a cool garden space for am old lady???? woohoo.

WH are those peaches you have there on that tree? what kind? Nice. Very pretty fountain,
G13, must be nice to live in a place with humidity. Azaleas don't do well here. Yours are pretty. Our bee hive split last year, this was taken this morning. I love our bees.

Yep,,they are loring. I was trying to show my Myers lemon and my garden,,but the stupid pics wont load. Gotta resize or something.

is that a hellebore rose? I've got 3 of those in pots getting established to be planted in flower beds.

Yes that is hellebore... the old rosarian that gave me that said plant them once( in the shade), they don't like to be moved, that one has been there 20 years. I have a white one that seems to be gone by january. They dry really pretty in silica gel... Aren't they cool?

Yes that is hellebore... the old rosarian that gave me that said plant them once( in the shade), they don't like to be moved, that one has been there 20 years. I have a white one that seems to be gone by january. They dry really pretty in silica gel... Aren't they cool?

They are cool....... got a few hostas to plant in a bed on the north side of my house along with them........ the hydrangea plant in pic is the center plant for the bed....... I repoted all the plants to get them healthy and to have really good soil before I put them out in the bed in a month or so...... I'm super excited about the blackberry plants I got this year.......

Grower, my dad let's the ends of his blackberry vines grow into a container with soil over the fall and winter. By late wi ter when he prunes, he has free plants. He managed to get 48 this year. Basically letting the vine take root and then cut it off the main vine.

Very clear picture. How to take this picture ? Is it taken by DSLR or Mobile Picture ? I like all photos here. Thanks to sharing here a great photos post. :)

Latest posts

Back