hard to find seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
as usual, when i went on a long hunt to find high thc, big yielding fem seeds. i failed as usual. tried hard to find gorilla glue #4, also strawberry diesel. even my all time fav. confidential cheese were all out of stock. seems when they(single seed), runs out, they are out forever. tried numberous other sites as well. one site in spain (anesia seeds), had REALLY great seeds and gorilla glue #4 as well. but u had to deposit cash directly from your bank into their bank. then they would send out seeds. little too scary.. any thoughts would be great. THANKS!!

i have read some threads that said gorilla glue 4 is only available as clones and that seeds are not real. i did a quick search(which i bet you did as well) and can't find any feedback on anesia seeds. i would not give my bank info out either but i wonder if you can use paypal? that would be a way to insulate yourself from them having your bank info. btw - looks like elev8 seeds have gg #4 fem seeds though in their description they have a note about 'the original gg#4 strain' which kind of seems to say that these are not original gorilla glue #4(o.g.g. - u.g.h...), good luck grass hopper.

i have read some threads that said gorilla glue 4 is only available as clones and that seeds are not real. i did a quick search(which i bet you did as well) and can't find any feedback on anesia seeds. i would not give my bank info out either but i wonder if you can use paypal? that would be a way to insulate yourself from them having your bank info. btw - looks like elev8 seeds have gg #4 fem seeds though in their description they have a note about 'the original gg#4 strain' which kind of seems to say that these are not original gorilla glue #4(o.g.g. - u.g.h...), good luck grass hopper.

i ordered a few gorilla glue, not gg#4 from elev8. thanks old guy! best i could do. no luck on strawberry diesel. someone strongly suggested i try "incredible bulk". that seed suggests 22% thc and super mega yields. anyone grown this strain?? thanks

I used attitude for my first seed purchase. I was very happy with the 'tude. They gave me more seeds as gifts than I bought. I also bought seeds from Firestax. No problems with them either. I am heading in the high CBD direction myself. I get too stoned on what I have grown. No idea of the THC content. I am a lightweight though. Some of the bud you have grown look like they would put me in a straight jacket though, hopper so it would be cool to see you work your mojo on some high THC strains. Good luck.

order some Bodhi or cali connection seeds...... you'll be happy

The Shangrila strain from TGA Subcool seeds will give good yields.
My fav dispensary carries these but I am sure you can find them online.

thanks guys!! gonna check out cali asap.
rose, i love when friends only want my weed. high quality (thc, cbd) grown, trimmed and cured all as well as i can possibly do.. pride i guess..

Def check out Cali connection, I like bodhi and Cali Con I'm looking at a couple new ones from them, well new to me

I have one strain Y-Griega from Medical Seeds that really stands out in its THC content

I have peeps that will only smoke my stuff because they know how meticulous I am over my buds, and they love the flavors as well as the high. It is a matter of pride in doing what's right rather than doing just acceptable. I often will give the best buds to the patients and keep the lesser buds for myself as many people think the lesser buds aren't as good. Maybe I should say smaller buds rather than lesser buds as even my small buds are tasty and potent :D

Hush, I know right? People complain about popcorn? I love it, fits in my pipe just right and I gotta say after recently tasting dispensary pot, i grow dank. lol

They only pot i ever grew that didn't have enough THC was Nordle, and it is high CBD and has it's place. I have grown a few Bohdi strains, and they will rock your world.

thank you!!!!!! zem, i ordered (10) fem of y-griega. NICE WRITEUP!!, and thanks guys for cali-conn. heads up. ordered from there as well. got enough fem seeds for 2 grows now but still have to check out BODHI .. really, thanks guys! :D

thanks g13! i checked out "bohdi seeds" it appears they only carry REGULAR seeds. no fem beans.. APPEARED that way anyway. I am stuck on fem seeds. i really like the way growers, breeders list THEIR seeds at "SINGLE SEED CENTER". lots of detail including thc, cbd amounts. Though am just a little PISSED off they don't quickly replace, if at all replace, out of stock high quality seeds.. thanks!!

someone had mentioned "bruce banner og" somewhere recently. EVEV8 SEEDS has them in regular only. what a nice writeup on these seeds!!

i ordered a few gorilla glue, not gg#4 from elev8. thanks old guy! best i could do. no luck on strawberry diesel. someone strongly suggested i try "incredible bulk". that seed suggests 22% thc and super mega yields. anyone grown this strain?? thanks

I just put a few incredible bulks into flower and I am not expecting much from them at all. very stringy grow, little bushyness to them. if I get an ounch total I will be surprised. 1000k light since about 3 weeks old.

Latest posts

Back