Harvest time question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoko

Ignored Member
Reaction score
Is this picture clear enough to give some indication as to how long I've got before harvest?

Cheers

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113711&d=1242208770

Untitled-1.jpg

Hello Smoko :)

Was that picture taken with the flash on or the flash off?

:peace:

Need something to magnify the bud more, cannot see the trichs.

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Smoko :)

Was that picture taken with the flash on or the flash off?

Hello matey ... :)

Yeah this pic after all was taken with a phone camera, and through a magnifying glass, so shouldn't expect too much.

I was just hoping there'd be enough, but guess not.

Worth a shot, cheers ... :)

Oh and yeah ... you're question ... excuse me ... :bong:

Yeah flash on, and altho lights on nearby, I reckon I might get better outside ?!?! ... will give it a try tomorrow.

I can tell ya,, I see no amber,,but thats about all I can tell. From that pic,,they look mostly cloudy,,but thats pure speculation on my part from what the pic shows. Need more magnification.

You need a microscope to check maturity of your trichs to see if they are ready for harvest...take care..

Smoko said:
Yeah flash on, and altho lights on nearby, I reckon I might get better outside ?!?! ... will give it a try tomorrow.

Sure, take it outside in sunshine with the flash off if you can.

This is what your picture is showing at the moment, the trouble is when people use a flash it gives a false image when viewing Trichomes.

2 2 smoko.JPG

2 2 smoko 2.jpg

2 2 smoko 3.JPG

I also noticed that when I use my Scope I cant use the little light on it cause it is yellow looking and makes the triches look amber when they aint and cloudy when they are clear. I now use sunlight to look at my triches are white LED light I have.

CowboyBudsky said:
I also noticed that when I use my Scope I cant use the little light on it cause it is yellow looking and makes the triches look amber when they aint and cloudy when they are clear. I now use sunlight to look at my triches are white LED light I have.

Yeah that. I first started scoping and Eyeclopsing, I did it right by my grow room with the HPS peeing all over me. Same as you, Cowboy, I was seeing yellowish-amberish but finally realized it was only the HPS.

edit: The eyclops has LED lighting and it's nice if you don't get overwhelmed with HPS.

Thanks guy's.

I didn't get a chance to get the pics today, but will post em as soon as I do.

Smoko said:
I didn't get a chance to get the pics today, but will post em as soon as I do.
Ok as the girls are out in the sun I just grabbed some 'daylight' shots, but to be honest I don't know if they're any better ... :(

I'll try and borrow a decent camera maybe.

Anyway, the best 2 pics I could get.

160520091563.jpg

160520091565.jpg

You have all cloudy Trichomes.

What kind of high do you want?

Cerebral or body stone?

HippyInEngland said:
You have all cloudy Trichomes.

What kind of high do you want?

Cerebral or body stone?

To be honest I've not given it much thought what actual stone I want as first grow. I never thought i'd get to where I am now ...lol

'Body Stone' appeals, but will be happy with any high. I just don't wanna miss the boat!

I would wait untill ya see just a few Amber Triches. Those camera shots can be tricky and fool you. With that Magnification,,clear can look cloudy. I have seen it before,,so be carefull. If those happen to be mostly Clear Triches,,the high wont last long.:confused:

CowboyBudsky said:
I would wait untill ya see just a few Amber Triches. Those camera shots can be tricky and fool you. With that Magnification,,clear can look cloudy. I have seen it before,,so be carefull. If those happen to be mostly Clear Triches,,the high wont last long.:confused:
Yeah I think we'll wait for some amber trichs for sure, and will only be checking them in daylight from now.

1 - 2 weeks maybe?

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Great-Wall-Optical-LTD-Illuminated/dp/B000OVHVVQ/ref=pd_sim_op_5

hxxp://www.amazon.co.uk/Skytronic-ILLUMINATED-POCKET-MICROSCOPE/dp/B001FVPL20/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1242588412&sr=8-16

Got mine off amazon uk in 2 days.
Stops any guessing

2 weeks should be good, IMO.
how bout a picture of the plant as a whole?

Latest posts

Back