Harvest Time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anglerguy78

Reaction score
This summer has been great for outdoor growing in new England and continues to shine. I have four ladies in mid-late flower (9+ weeks) in ground and trichs are mostly cloudy with a few clear. I am hoping for about 20% amber trichs. With another 7-10 days with no rain forecast (hard to believe), I can control water to plants. Should I continue to water lightly every 3-4 days and ride them another 10-14 days? Pics are from two of the four. They smell great...nice skunk...from bag seed. Lucked out big time, 4 seeds and 4 ladies. Thanks for your helpful info...I definitely could not get this quality without the folks on MP.

Forgot the pics...here's two of the three...other one too large.

IMG_0561 (900x1200).jpg

IMG_5912 (800x1200).jpg

Sorry can't help I'm too new to the game. I just wanted to say "Yummy looking". I'm in New England too...the sunshine has been awesome the past 10 days or so. I was worried about mold for a spell with all the rain we had...Anyhow, looks awesome.

Let them Ride as Long as ya can...sure wish we had Nice weather still...But we have had Trenching rains this past week and more coming...Lots of ROT and Mold here...Happy Harvesting

:48:

It really looks like these plants have a ways to go. I'm with 4U--I would let them go as long as possible.

Four females from 4 bagseeds usually means hermy genes. Keep an eye out for nanners as they continue to grow and put on some bulk.

Thanks 4u and THG. That's what I was thinking given the rarity of nice weather in early-mid October with temps in the 70s and 80s. I still plan on harvesting a smaller lower bud on each of the 4 plants to get that stage of ripeness then will wait.

Regarding watering needs, should I continue to water lightly every few sunny days just to keep up turgor pressure and to give buds some moisture from which to add to trichomes? I'll post some more pics in a few days. Thanks.

yeah keep watering it as normal, if your about a week away you can stop nutes if you wish and go with just plain water, some people nute all the way till harvest and some flush the last week or so, its up to you

Latest posts

Back