Has anyone done this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudzOfGold

Reaction score
I am in need of something more potent so Ive been thinking of picking up two different kinds of bud. Since Ive already got a bunch of trim from before i want to manicure the heck out of this new bud essentially shaving all the outer shell off to get a bunch of really crystalline trim to add to all the other trim and using a bho oil extractor, making hash oil. Will this make enough as Ive never made oil before and not really sure how the yields work. Perhaps I should throw a couple of buds in there to give that oil some more potency?

Or should i just only use the bud in the bho extractor and use all the trim to make cannabutter?

BHO made with buds is way better then made with trim. They just need to be dry.

I trim absolutely every bit of leaf material off my buds that I can and save for hash. I make bubble hash and can say that it always turns out great. Use only frosty trim. All larger leaves that are not crystally should be thrown away.

If you've grown a good,quality strain, the sugar leaves should give you plenty of potency, If all your trimmings were dried and crushed and stirred in a big microned screened kiev box, you'd be amazed at all the goodness in them leaves, then make your butter!! It will still be high quality, I've actually had made,( I've never done the process myself) the BHO out of the smaller leaves after the kiev removal and I still raved about the quality and my friends loved it!!! seriously!!! When I tell people that our butters made from leftover's they can hardly believe it!! Ther's a guy on here named BHO who I'm sure can answer your questions better than me though!!

Latest posts

Back