Has anyone ever had their grow busted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To get back on subject I will share a bust story. Every time I have ever been arrested it was my fault...except the one time I got busted for pot. I had quit smoking for a while anticipating a piss test for a new job, I was in a car with a few friends riding around, not doing anything excited. The vehicle had expired stickers on the plate so we were pulled over. The cop said he smelled pot, even though no one had smoked in the car recently. The driver consented to a search not realizing the passenger had about a half on him(yes, our "buddy" was holding out on us.) Everyone in the car was charged with simple possession.

cadlakmike1 said:
Everyone in the car was charged with simple possession.
damn. possession is 4x9/10ths of the law. and you know what guys? If the leos didn't already know the things that got people busted then THEY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BUSTED WOULD THEY? So how could relaying this info put ANYONE in jeopardy? mod edit

Heres a bust story that happened on friday the 13th last week.
Me and 3 friends were burning blunts in my friends car in the back of a parking lot. We finish, bring one friend home, come back, another friend leaves and 2 minutes later, cops roll up. They were in a black impala and we didnt recognize them right away. i realized the ashtray was a little open and didnt know what was inside so i quickly closed it. One cop saw me close it and that set him off. they began to search the car and my friend had a quarter in one of those stash cans. they didnt find the stash and eventually let us go. High on our luck we go on a blunt cruise get pulled over in another town, cop immediately sees the can, grabs it opens it and my friend gets arrested and i get off. this all happened within an hour. crazy night indeed

Its all purtty simple.
#1.Ya cant "FIX STUPID" ,,and,, #2. "LOOSE LIPS SINKS SHIPS".:rolleyes:

POTUS said:
No one in their right mind would come out into my swamp to steal from me. hehe, just the thought of it....

haha i feel the same way potus, i love living where i do only car i usally see is the meter guy lol and i just got told i can pay a extra 3 dollars and have them read the meter at the company instead of him coming out which i am probly going to do lol.I love my swamp lol

Latest posts

Back