Hash? The Homemade way..? NEED YOUR HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
Right... well I'm off holidaying up in Portugal...and all I can find here is hash... and its SOLID SHIZ.

Now... I haven't brought a pipe or a bong, so have you guys got an idea of how to make a decent homemade hitter? I can make a nice 2 litre bottle bong... but i need to use something for a downpipe... any ideas?

Thanks... in ADVANCE.
Peace,
Seb

Sebstarr said:
Right... well I'm off holidaying up in Portugal...and all I can find here is hash... and its SOLID SHIZ.

Now... I haven't brought a pipe or a bong, so have you guys got an idea of how to make a decent homemade hitter? I can make a nice 2 litre bottle bong... but i need to use something for a downpipe... any ideas?

Thanks... in ADVANCE.
Peace,
Seb

Try it under glass........push a straight pin or needle thru a piece of cardboard, stick the hash on the pin and light. Once lit, cover with a drinking glass and let it fill with smoke, tilt the glass up and inhale......hold, release, then repeat until desired high is achieved!!;)

I would roll a doobie, but this hash is ROCK solid... and i dont have the desired willpower to cut it up... i have no grinder.

And ST.. what's an arrow shaft? Never heard of it! Forgive my noobie..ness.

Cheers HMAN I might try that, sounds easy and quick!

I think I might make a simple gravity bong... as i've kind of got the few things i need... and it doesn't take that long to make...
And they also hit hard :D

Light the tip of a knife (or needle), and gently jab into chunk of hash. Inhale smoke stream of goodness, making sure not to bump nose into knife. Taking some pics, while you're at it. :)

Not exactly a hitter, but it's about the simplest (and one of my favorite) methods I know of.

an addition to HMANs method is to stick a bendy straw under the lip of the glass when it is filled with smoke and suck, by doing this you save some smoke that drifts off when you use the other method.

Latest posts

Back