HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet looking girl, Bombudpuffah, wish I could take a whiff and a toke:) ......

:eek: That looks awsome.

Its really thick looking. Do you worry about mould?

KBOMB..

Bro,
I would be remiss in my manners if I didn't say thank you for showing us those pics. I lingered on them for awhile I can tell you.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Do you worry about mould?
Oh yeah! Todays the day but i'm sort of indecisive. I think i'm going to harvest in parts. Take the bottom first, let that huge cola go a few more days. I have mostly cloudy triches, a few amber. This strain is taking it's sweet lil time maturing:(. Pics later.

Lol. Nope, this girl hasn't finished yet. I cut off a few bottom branches, the up close pics. I'm going to let the rest go until 50% amber no matter how long it takes. As you can see the cola doesn't look anywhere near ready at 70 days:huh: but the leaves are starting to yellow for me:D
bud_1292.jpg
bud_1302.jpg
bud_1362.jpg
. That smell of grape bubblegum is very strong now. My better half even commented on the grape smell today. Well, i'll report back in another 5 days.

bud 131.jpg2.jpg

bud 134.jpg2.jpg

bud 135.jpg2.jpg

very impressive i hope to get me an indoor grow room going soon so i can get some females that look as good as her..

hey BOMB.......That looks like some killah shiznizzle........I like how you didn't top it and just did super cropping (pinching) and created that super huge center cola......Hashberry is nice......the buds are really close together....... good thing you didn't harvest it.......that's the number one mistake most people make.....harvesting too early.....you should wait until at least ONE THIRD of the trichomes are amber...... you might be getting the yellowing of the leaves because you've been using one of those plant cleaning agents and only feeding her water......so she's starting to eat her own leaves.......which makes them yellow..............anyways nice plant great job........I'm probably going to place an order with Mandala seeds pretty soon here....they're the more inexpensive guys around and they seem like quality seeds..........

PEACE!
Vito

I can't believe I dropped my WW on her:hairpull:. She's recovering but the WW took 4 branches off of her, along with the 2 I took a few days before so she looks a lil poor:mad:. It's okay though...it could have snapped my main stem in 2...now that would have been heartbreaking. AShe's still taking her sweet lil time finishing up. I'm going to estimate she'll be done around day 90. Sucks for me because she is taking up valuable space. 1st pic is a close up, second is my battered HB, recovering:eek:.
bud_1602.jpg
bud_1622.jpg
bud_1642.jpg

bud 163.jpg2.jpg

bud 161.jpg2.jpg

how are you deciding when to harvest BBP?
looks great man...

Going by the triches as usual. Hardly any amber at the moment:(.

Ya that is a sweet looking plant! good job.

that weed is gonna be the bomb man! looking forward to a smoke report on this glorious grow.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
speed queen is definitely worth the money, and no they aren't tall plants. They are indica's that grow to a max of about 3-3-1/2 ft inside depending on veg time, training methods ect.ect.

Mel Frank describes them as Indian "Sativa like" plants. My most recent Speed Queen display some seven bladed fan leaves..." Varieties may have sativa like leaves, monophyllus leaves (only one to three blades per leaf),, or typical Afghani leaves...." from Mel Frank's "Marijuana Growers Guide".

bombbudpuffa said:
Growth has picked up. Cola is swelling up nice along with the side shoots. She smells hashy with a berry undertone. Oh...did I mention she has a huge cola:D?

What are you using kit wise, or did I miss something?

Latest posts

Back