HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep:

Rockin plant man!!!

How didnt i see this thread earlier? Anyway, cant wait to see then end product. Enjoy!

Kbomb..

Oh maaaan:joint:. This girl is getting more beautiful day by day. I'm going to give her until day 70.
bud_0572.jpg
bud_0592.jpg

bud 056.jpg2.jpg

bud 058.jpg2.jpg

Wow for some reason i love this plant.
Did you LST it and if so wat day of veg and hight.

That is a very beautiful woman you have there buddy. You can always tell when a woman is being taken care of:cool:

I bet she will light up your night when the time comes.

When you say pinch wat u exactly mean bro?srry don't know lol.

aprx. 3 weeks and you'll shoulder lean back wit some blunts lol.

Take the stem between your first finger and thumb and squeeze until you feel/hear a snap. Try your best not to break the outer stem. It's like topping without cutting. When you make a break the vertical growth stops until the break heals, where the bottom growth keeps growing.

bombbudpuffa said:
Take the stem between your first finger and thumb and squeeze until you feel/hear a snap. Try your best not to break the outer stem. It's like topping without cutting. When you make a break the vertical growth stops until the break heals, where the bottom growth keeps growing.

You start this during veg?......Ok I got it now.

ok when doing this what branch. Like the main branch on top. Or the side branches on top.

H333, I really don't go by a rule. I'm pretty new to this method myself so i've been pinching different spots and combining with lst and trying to find what works the best. So far, pinching everywhere(stem, branches, etc) has produced the best results but I can't say I wouldn't have gotten the same yield without it.

Look at the diff between the top
bud_0902.jpg
And the bottom
bud_0892.jpg
She might go more than 70 days:eek:. I'm figuring the bottom is getting red hairs because of my intake keeping the lower part of my room cooler than the top. I flushed her the day before yesterday with florakleen. Nothing but water here on out. See if I can get these leaves a lil lighter:).

bud 082.jpg2.jpg

bud 083.jpg2.jpg

bud 084.jpg2.jpg

bud 088.jpg2.jpg

Yea there is something about this plant man .... nice job .. I might try pinching in my current grow

Hey Bombbud, Look I know you got the "BOMBBUD". The pic shows it LOL i love how STICKY IT LOOKS!!!!!!!!! it kinda looks like its covered in wax on some leaves of the top. Not long now Happy Growing

Tell us how gooooooooood it smells:):):):):).............................

Hey BBB make sure you post the baby hanging, Would like to see it when you give it a haircut lol:D.

Wow, I think I know what strains Im growing, lol. Can you send me some clones:eek:. That is a really nice looking plant. How much dried do you think you can pick off her?

Latest posts

Back