HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I could let her go for 90 but the other 5 plants I have in my room were begging for more room. I was starting to worry about her molding on me too. Heres a few pics before the chop.
bud_1742.jpg
bud_1752.jpg
Heres a few shots after a trim:D.
bud_1792.jpg
bud_1782.jpg
And a scale shot.
bud_1772.jpg
This is the top of the cola. This is as much of it I was willing to keep intact to avoid mold. This nug is HUGE and HEAVY...weighs about 2 lbs wet:D.
bud_1822.jpg
bud_1812.jpg
Thanks everyone for following this grow. I will give a smoke report in a couple of weeks.

Damn bro those pics have me drooling over here lol nothing like a nice sticky budz with a mountain dew to wash it down with lol bro great job bro cant wait to hear the smoke report:hubba: you haven't tried a sample yet? well dont forget to let us know and thanks for sharing this great grow with us bro:D

bravo, BBP amazing looking cola there, thats one huge nug. o and please do inform us of the delicious taste and odor. great grow, great job.

"the end is so near u can taste it, quite literally" lol

HOLY@#$% WOW!
That is awesome looking..
Is that what mine is going to do too or something like that?

you haven't tried a sample yet?
Yes, I have. The triches were just mostly cloudy, a lil amber. The taste isn't to spectacular from the oven dry. Nice, solid buzz...great head high, lil body high. I cut off a bud of my BM clone to see how the HB does against it and, at 78 days, the hashberry can't touch the blue mystic at day 42!!! I'd recommend hb for some daytime smoke or if you're looking for weight. It is not bad smoke but it's the weakest strain i've ever grown indoors.
Is that what mine is going to do too or something like that?
Maybe...only time will tell:).

How bout a smoke report, a dry weight report, and some dry pics?? Thanks.

Stunzeed..

them are pure beauty :clap: all i can say about that

How bout a smoke report, a dry weight report, and some dry pics?? Thanks.
Smoke report and dry pics shouldn't be a problem but I don't have any scales. If I can get some off a friend or something I most def will.

HEY YOU BOMB!!!!! im comeing to get a sample ina week :lama:LOL . Great Growing my friend!!! I love that close up shot. It looks like gum a lil bit to me....THAT MEANS ITS EXTRA STICKY-ICKY. You gotta give me some tips on what ferts you used when i start back up on the grow. And Again GREAT GROWING!!!!!:clap:

Man O man BBP that's one fat BUD right there my friend. :aok: I'll be right over to do a few BONGS. :p :bong1:

After 6 days of drying I have to say she's not bad. Being she had hardly any amber triches, mostly cloudy she gets me a lot more stoned than the oven dried did. Her smell is coming back and that "lawn grass" smell is going away. I put all but the cola in jars today. I'm going to let that cola hang for a few more days. She tastes like sweet hash, very tasty. I would recommend her for the huge cola she produces alone and i'm sure if I would have let her go for a few more weeks she would have been some thunder. I'll post pics of some buds that have been dried for 6 days later.

This is the 8th day this bud has been hanging. On to the curing bags:D.

bud 005.jpg2.jpg

bud 006.jpg2.jpg

bud 007.jpg2.jpg

hmm..you can't really tell from the pics but that's suprising that HashBerry (Mandala, right?) has barely any trichomes......HASHberry....wierd......

OH well......thanks for the tip.....I was thinking about buying a bunch of Hashberry seeds for an indoor grow soon since I've heard so many good things about Mandala and I'm a fan of berry strains....but now.....:> We'll see.....

Alright.....off to milk the hash cow.......
Vito

how long did you let them flower for BBP? i know it was longer than expected.
do you mean there were not many amber trichs, or not many tichs?

how long did you let them flower for BBP? i know it was longer than expected.
do you mean there were not many amber trichs, or not many tichs?
I let her go 78 days:D. Not many amber triches AND not many triches. It's good smoke though. It's funny, kind of dopey but clear headed high at the same time. I like it. It's not my fav and i'd recommend everything else i've grown before her but she's no schwag;).

Latest posts

Back