HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So BBP how much dry bud did you get from her?

Great thread, beautiful plant! About 3mo's to bud, wow. What a huge cola and weight like that, wow.

About the pinching, would you say that helped the plant stay shorter with more dense buds? When and where did you do the pinch? (like at 1/2 or 3/4 height of a 20" main stalk) What microscope/magnifying glass do you use/suggest for trich color?

When and where did you do the pinch?
Lol...I usually go crazy and pinch everywhere but with her I only pinched one time, in veg. It was right under where that huge cola was:D.
What microscope/magnifying glass do you use/suggest for trich color?
Pocket microscope.

great grow m8, and some very nice lookin` buds you got there.
2 1/2 o- is that all?
how tall was she when you gave her the chop?
respect man, respect.

i dont know bbp, im into my 33 day of flower on my hb's and even the popcorn bottom branch buds with almost no light are covered in trichs, sound like you may have gotten a bad apple from mandala or shall i say a bad seed.

Haha. Looked in the corner where I had the HB still sitting in the pot and noticed she wa revegging:hubba:. I had forgot about her so I never threw her out...lucky me. I'm going to veg her for a month then 12/12 she goes. I might have to kill her if I have to move but hopefully I can have another HB harvest:D!

bud 109.jpg

bud 107.jpg

bud 106.jpg

i have no words to explain what i just seen ,,, exept whaaaaaaaaa holy mother of god,, good job and nice very nice hooooooooooolllllaaayyyyy

Why not invest in a bubble hash kit?
I'm really just a joint type of guy, pipes and bongs only if I have no other choice. Besides, I could buy another grow light for that price:D.

bombbudpuffa said:
Haha. Looked in the corner where I had the HB still sitting in the pot and noticed she wa revegging:hubba:. I had forgot about her so I never threw her out...lucky me. I'm going to veg her for a month then 12/12 she goes. I might have to kill her if I have to move but hopefully I can have another HB harvest:D!
Dude that is awesome good luck with her i will be watching her lol love your grows brother peace

Latest posts

Back