Have a Question? Post it here and i will answer it. On from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri Cen time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but dose not Fox Farm have no nuts in it? Iv used Fox Farms Ocean Forest and regular, and what i did after transplanting was just water 1-2 feedings with just 5.8ph water, thin started with nutrients and gave it 1/2 dose of what it sagest and thin move up to full strength. Just watch your plant. If it starts to show burn marks than flush it immediately and thin you know your limits.

Afghan#1 said:
Just transplanted my babies into 2 and 3 gallon pots in 7th week of veg, getting ready for bloom in 10-14 days.
Now from what I understand plants use all nutes from soil at 3-4 weeks of veg, which is why one adds nutes to water...OK. But now that Ive transplanted to fresh soil (Im using FF which has nutes in it) do I continue where I left offf with nutes or will they get nute burnt since there is nutrition in the soil and adding higher dosage of nutes?

Well for starters here is a link to some info about earth juice. I am not 100% about the mixing schedule. It should be listed on the bottle. And this is what you do. You water it, thin feed it, thin water it , thin feed it..... And so on. And when you feed it you mix the appropriate amount of nutrients with a gallon of distilled water. And you slowly water it till you have water start to seep out the bottom thin stop.. That is it.
You know when its time to water again when you can stick your finger in the soil and it is dry. And powder enhancers are fine. Hope this helps, read over that link to see how much.....

halzey68 said:
hey, whats up? I never get to ask a question during the huors you have listed so ill just post it now.

My question concern's Earth Juice grow, bloom and catalyst. the mixing label has different streghth's listed, which mix for what stage? I know grow and catalyst during veg, i figured it would be best to start mild to normal to stronger. how much water daily? and how often to feed? i was going to stick with EJ meta-x to help with flowering, but does any one know of a better bud enhancer? im trying to stay organic and the local shop guy suggested big up or bud up, something like that but i didnt want powder to mix since im using liquid's . Also, Im using black gold soil with light warrior 60/40 in 10 gallon pots.

Same for flowering, use bloom and catalyst. how much , how often, feed and watering??
Thanks
H:holysheep:

didnt mean you TimmyG, just keep asking for tip with nutes, i guess some people want to gaurd theyre recipe. ty

I heard about this home remedy, soap and water... Just spray it on your leaves and your soil. Not sure if it works. Also might want to get some of those yellow sticky insect traps and lay thim around your plant. Good luck bro.
RIDERX70 said:
WOW...OK...Where do I begin????? Well someone got me started growing and he's a total flake. He is never around to ask him questions.....Anyway.....I am 2 weeks into flowering and I have a webbing problem that appears to be spider mites....I put 1000 predator mites on them 3 weeks ago but I do not think it did much good??? Suggestions????

OK, this is what you do. Open up your images into paint. And at the top it says image, click that, thin select stretch/skew, thin type in 50% and 50%. You do this because the site limits you to the size of your pics and if you cut it in half thin your moor likely to get it to work. Thin in whichever thread your in go to advanced when your typing thin select the manage attachmints twords the bottom of the page and wala. If you want high def photos you can go to gallery and upload the original photos thin copy the link of the pic its self and in a threat push the picture botton and paste the link.
Good luck bro.
ducky said:
I uploaded the images from my camera to my computer, but i do not know how to put them on the website and it says i cannot use photobucket. Its just pictures of my setup no MJ or seeds or anything and the site kind of shows how but I do not understand.

Timmyjg6 said:
I could be wrong but dose not Fox Farm have no nuts in it? Iv used Fox Farms Ocean Forest and regular, and what i did after transplanting was just water 1-2 feedings with just 5.8ph water, thin started with nutrients and gave it 1/2 dose of what it sagest and thin move up to full strength. Just watch your plant. If it starts to show burn marks than flush it immediately and thin you know your limits.

"5.8".. for soil??? that's pretty outta' whack timmy. Though FF does contain oyster shell as a ph stabalizer.
FFOF contains castings, guano, kelp, crab 'n shrimp meal, ect. It contains enough natural ingredients to supply most plants for at least 3-4 weeks without additional fertilizers.

I heard about this home remedy, soap and water... Just spray it on your leaves and your soil. Not sure if it works. Also might want to get some of those yellow sticky insect traps and lay thim around your plant. Good luck bro.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21646&highlight=spider+mites
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3316&highlight=spider+mites

Well i wasn't one to really worry about my PH in soil... I bought my distilled water and it came at 5.8ph standard. So i just did not worry about it. And that is just how i did it. Had not 1 problem.
Thanks for stoping by hick, your advise is always appreciated.
Hick said:
"5.8".. for soil??? that's pretty outta' whack timmy. Though FF does contain oyster shell as a ph stabalizer.
FFOF contains castings, guano, kelp, crab 'n shrimp meal, ect. It contains enough natural ingredients to supply most plants for at least 3-4 weeks without additional fertilizers.

Timmyjg6 said:
Well i wasn't one to really worry about my PH in soil... I bought my distilled water and it came at 5.8ph standard. So i just did not worry about it. And that is just how i did it. Had not 1 problem.
Thanks for stoping by hick, your advise is always appreciated.

I see... and like I said, the oyster shell probably buffered it sufficiently, along with the fact hat soil is a little more forgiving... ;) I use Ff pretty much exclusively. Even though it is pretty darn good, right outta' the bag, I still like to add about 10-15% perlite, and a dash of lime. My water is borderline, on the opposite side of the ph spectrum.(6.8-7.0)

Timmyjg6 said:
OK, this is what you do. Open up your images into paint. And at the top it says image, click that, thin select stretch/skew, thin type in 50% and 50%. You do this because the site limits you to the size of your pics and if you cut it in half thin your moor likely to get it to work.
Good luck bro.

PIXresizer is a nice, freeware picture resizer utility, obtained at http://bluefive.pair.com

Hey, Timmy, I have a question.

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Say I freeze meat in January. The package has an expiration date of February. When I thaw it in June, why doesn't it remember immediately that it should have gone bad four months ago?[/FONT]

Just shows how nice FF is.
Hick said:
I see... and like I said, the oyster shell probably buffered it sufficiently, along with the fact hat soil is a little more forgiving... ;) I use Ff pretty much exclusively. Even though it is pretty darn good, right outta' the bag, I still like to add about 10-15% perlite, and a dash of lime. My water is borderline, on the opposite side of the ph spectrum.(6.8-7.0)

Well you see, when you freeze it, it enters what us profesionals like to call "hyper sleep" and when you thaw it out thay have no occurrence of what the actual date is. so to us its june and to them its still january .
ArtVandolay said:
Hey, Timmy, I have a question.

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Say I freeze meat in January. The package has an expiration date of February. When I thaw it in June, why doesn't it remember immediately that it should have gone bad four months ago?[/FONT]

hey timmy, i've got 10 gnarly fat greenies that just when into 12/12 and i noticed that the humidity levels are shooting up to 90% when the lights go off .i know this is bad so the question is, is there any kind of material that i could put into the room to bring that level down???what can i do ?????i don't want to mold on my first grow!!!!!that would super suck

i have a question. I dont have the proper flowering fert for weed but i do have flowering fert that is 0-12-12 is this good or should I mix it with sum of my seaweed fert that is 5-5-5.last time I watered I put in half dose of each to ease them from veg what do you think?

that is prity high, try feeding them right when the lights come on. and dont have any kind of open water in the room. And if those dont work you can always get a dehumidifier.
PUFF MONKEY said:
hey timmy, i've got 10 gnarly fat greenies that just when into 12/12 and i noticed that the humidity levels are shooting up to 90% when the lights go off .i know this is bad so the question is, is there any kind of material that i could put into the room to bring that level down???what can i do ?????i don't want to mold on my first grow!!!!!that would super suck

Hounistly bro i would just order some online. Neither sound to good.
blunt man said:
i have a question. I dont have the proper flowering fert for weed but i do have flowering fert that is 0-12-12 is this good or should I mix it with sum of my seaweed fert that is 5-5-5.last time I watered I put in half dose of each to ease them from veg what do you think?

i tried to upload some pics, but did too many , now i cant delete them or even start over. how do i do this??????????

did i successfully FIM this plant? i thaught i fimed them all but apparently not.i was just wondering if you knew how i got these 2 shoots in the center like that? did i do something different when i topped it?i thaught i fimed them the same way,but they didnt all regen. like that.-thanks bro

p.s.
heres a pic of 2 of my 3 plants.did i not take enough off on the other plant for it to not get these 2 shoots in the center?

I dont see any pics bro. But sometimes when you fim you end up just toping..

OK guys, off to surgery

Hey, Timmy. Here is a lousy picture of 3 of my plants (it looked better before I resized it).

These plants are 19 days old under 18/6 CFL and are only 2 inches high. The top growth looks good but I don't know how tall they should be. Am I just impatient or should I be concerned? Thanks 19 days.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back