Haze 19 x Skunk PC Case Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet!

Yea most street weed is old and dry and a load of old trout usually! At least now you grown it you'll know exactly where its been :)

Keep it up, your doing a great job :D

Thorn said:
sweet!

Yea most street weed is old and dry and a load of old trout usually! At least now you grown it you'll know exactly where its been :)

Keep it up, your doing a great job :D

yeah i hate street weed, pretty much all we gots around these parts though :(.

Thanks for the compliment and boad of confidence sweet stuffs :)

yeah works great if you use a nice surface, black or white seems to work good when checking them out, and at just a little over $12 + two AAA batts for the light, its a shteal!

UPDATE:

yesterday was 7 weeks flowering, or about 49 days if i recall. I chopped one of the colas, the smaller one that is off to the right in the pictures :) when i smoked the popcorns @ about 6 weeks & 4 days.

It gave me a great happy up energy like buzz which im not used too at all, i liked it! So i def want that feeling again.

The other cola I'm going to leave ripening for 8-10 weeks and hope nothing goes wrong with the plants overall health and sex :) - I gave about half the cola to some family members of mine and told them to let it dry for about 10 days before smoking :). The other half i have sitting in an airy cardboard box drying - gonna be a slow dry too :)

pic i forgot

BirthaBud2-small.jpg

,wondered what had happened to your ladies,,very nice she is too ,,
i love that up energy high :48:

melissa said:
,wondered what had happened to your ladies,,very nice she is too ,,
i love that up energy high :48:

Ah your too kind melissa, i know they certainly aren't the best looking buds..

not very dense, kinda fluffy and lanky, but then again so was the genetics i think of the plant, id like to move my operation to my closet but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to light proof the door so it doesn't look like any light is on in the closet that you can see through the seems

well its day 56 of flowering now for the last cola, and she has come down!

--- all in all, it was fun, but not something that can keep you in supply, and bag seed ya know.. icky.. i prefer to grow bought genetics. I think the next grow will be in my closet, much bigger plants so i can have some smoke that'll actually last me longer then 5 days :(

but heres some pics of the last cola ;)

cola-and-smallsJPG.jpg

lowers-closeJPG.jpg

roots.jpg

buds buds buds.... nice man, cant wait for your next grow stepping up to the closet you should pull some real nice nugs from all the extra space, i mean look at all that you grew in computer case!!!!! mad props for a complete computer case journal. keep it up, and stay high.

Latest posts

Back