Headband??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoky anda bandit said:
This is the strain I want
BANANNA OG KUSH FREAK PHENO(SUPER FROSTY SATIVA PHENO WITH FREAKISH HUGE BUDS) X SOUR LARRY OG KUSH MALE..8-9 WEEKS FLOWER TIME
Thats what im groing right now, will go to flower next week[/quote]

Do you hve a GJ going? I wld love to see some pics of that strain... I think the Lemon Larry Og Kush will be my next pick up along with some Chem Kush...

Im also growin some of eg super strawberry diesel and im thinking about a grow journal, but im lazy and it will probably be long between posts.

smoky anda bandit said:
Im also growin some of eg super strawberry diesel and im thinking about a grow journal, but im lazy and it will probably be long between posts.

I wld be interested in grow journals on any of the EG offered strains.... If you post one up I am in for sure....:D

Life is fascinating..
I just sent an order to Hemp Depot for more Joey Weed seeds than i could probably grow in a year and now that i've seen this site I have to have more.
Immediately!!

Yeah I hve the urge to buy a cpl more strains from EG and I hve not even gotten my first order of Chem-head... The worst will be waiting till summer is over to start to grow them...damn NJ summers....this is the first summer that I hve wished for nothing but cool weather....

In my house i make my own weather... I will pop a seed in the ground every once in a while but I also live in cali weather is pretty nice here.

HL, agreed... he's pretty harsh on some people too, but not in his shoes... oh well. ;-)

got some ssch that im going to crack along with the ssh. we'll see... peace!

Personally, I trust Res over Orgnkid and the EG crew.
Double Bananna dipped sour Kush???? R U serious?

I know that Umbra has grown out a few of EG beans, and liked them, maybe he can chime in here.

I have heard too many goofy things about EG, so I choose to rool with Res and his "elite" gear and have grown out a few of his beans to much liking.
Mind you, the "rumor" mill about EG has been over a couple of years old now, so they may have thier poopy together now.

Another SeedBank to look at is Reserva Privada, another Cali based comapany with ties to DNA genetics, very reputable. They are offering Chem lines also, as will Greenhouse, though I have BIG doubts about Greenhouse and thier "clone-only" seeds they are getting ready to offer.

I am in the middle of growing out Resivoirs Chem IIX beans, and so far so good. I am taking pics and will post up a journel when I get more time.
One thing I can say, is the genetics in those beans are STRONG. They are some of the most beautiful plants I have seen.

I am interested in seeing some EG gear grown out here and the grow documented. I am sure that EG's beans will produce some dank.

Agreed NCH!

When rez offers up again going to try for the CD IBL & a few others if have the option.

Running the PWreck from RP now & ordering up the OG & OG18 soon, just to run & compare. Have a GDP just got by clone, so starting my foray into this genre... peace brother!

Got my beans from EG today... they threw in an extra bean as a freebie...can not wait till summer is over and I can get started...Thinking about getting some Brainstorm haze beans from Delta 9 labs...

Hey Oregon Bob, let us know how that PW turns out. I actually gave my friend the bean pack to go through for me. He has sexed them I think, and is getting ready to flower. Just curious how far u are into the PW.

I've run her a few times already.

She tend to be appx 1/2 the weight of say an AK... smaller, tight nugs that doesn't form a massive center cola. She doesn't stretch & finishes super early... almost like it's an auto, but can't be (49 & fully done). She purples a lot. Strong, fruity odor & taste... both are top notch. High isn't bad either... relaxing yet not a couch lock... I like it, but the weight. Very high gland counts... very frosty. Doesn't like high nute levels, not even medium. Ran her with the others in my system which was a major mistake. I stressed my test crop out & had hermi dicks on 6 of 7 gals. The 7th was most stable & also biggest yielder, though still small. All were very comparable in characteristics. She clones easily. Tryin to think if there is anything else...? Everyone loves it...?

I got her because couldn't get the Urkle... would still love this plant. Just enjoyed the experience.

Peace brah! BTW, disregard my last post on other thread about the og... forgot all about this!!! ;-)

Latest posts

Back