Health Concern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackK

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been smoking weed for about 4 months now, I do it either once or twice a month. Are there any long term effects on my body that I should be concerned about? I can control how much I have, or quit, I am mentally stable and knew that before I started smoking. Thanks.

And I bet ya feel the same now, well, cause ya are! And you will be! Enjoy natures gift to man!

Recent studies shows smoking weed may be HUGE in preventing Alzheimers, among all the other medical benefits its already known to have. Studies haven't been able to show any long term mental effect from marijuana, although there could be long term physical health effects from smoking. It sounds like you aren't in danger from that though, and if you worry about it you could always vaporize, smoke hash, or eat your weed.

Yeah well I will tell you this, it will hurt your lungs and eventually you will start coughing up flim in the morning. That is my personal experience but I smoke probally more than average and I smoke 90 percent all blunts all day so thats probally why, but you said you only smoke a few times a month so you probally wont notice any drastic side effects. LOL just about our whole starting college mens basketbal teams smokes bud and they was just on espn.

JackK said:
Hey everyone, I have been smoking weed for about 4 months now, I do it either once or twice a month. Are there any long term effects on my body that I should be concerned about? I can control how much I have, or quit, I am mentally stable and knew that before I started smoking. Thanks.
I only want to suggest you that please leave it very soon and control yourself.

AdamWhite said:
I only want to suggest you that please leave it very soon and control yourself.

What's up Devil Frog...

;) High Jack! Good Lord No,...:holysheep: Infact,.. I have been a smoker for years and believe I would have had pnuemonia on several occassions had I not had my herb! I am a newbie here but not at the bennefits of smoking or eating Marijuanna! :banana: I could be the Medical Marijuanna Poster Child at 5'8" and only 92 pounds dying from mystery disease that wont allow me to absorb a lot of foods! :confused: Marijuanna is currently,...:D I believe sustaining me and stablized me enough for these doctors to continue to D#@k around and figure out whats causing the problem! Hebrews 1- 11 so I give you the Green Herb the Herb yeilding seed and "SAW IT WAS GOOD" :giggle: So This is where I come from!
I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you find peace from pain and stress as you enjoy your new expierience in a more "natural healing!" :farm: Most of the drugs you get from the docs are filled with gluetins and other additives,..:confused: you nor the pharmisist knows half the time! :ignore:
I suppose you have to choose what you want to REALLY do to your body! I,... will go with God! Good Luck to you sweety and Welcome to peace!

Clearly,...... Crystal:farm:

I know this thread is old but it had the title I wanted , anyways. I've had a lump on the back of my neck for two days and a lump on my butt cheek for a week, The lump on my butt is going away itself but the lump on the back of my neck is bothering me. I smoked a gram of weed or something today and some crystals, Also the lump on my butt was purple, the lump on my neck, the color is unknown. While smoking today, It sorta botherd me, but never really hurts or irritates unless i touch it. Even weirder i was touching the back of my neck and it felt like peeling skin. so i lightly prodded around my neck with my hands until this gunky scab feeling stuff easily came off, the color of it was sorta the color of my skin ( tan ). and i smelt the gunk and it smelt like half weed have weed resin. after such gunk was removed. mind you said piece is the size of a grain of rice, maybe 2mm bigger at max. so after the piece was removed i prodded the back of my neck again seeing what i felt and what i felt was a little groove and wetness. so i cleaned up the blood that trickled out and the size of the lump is now dramatically smaller, so what i ask is what do you think is taking place, My very first though was, i am burning a hole through my throat, just very slowly, my second thought is something got caught in my pores. but im already reconsidering this idea, seeing as smoke is a gas and a solid gunk like rice piece came from the back of my neck.. solid ... but then again maybe it was just a clogged pore that happened to be coated with weed tar?

so you were smoking when you poked it and smelt it... hate to say but i would place money on it being a pimple you poked and cuz you just touched bud/smoked it your hands smell. as for yer butt no clue lol... iv been smoking for years and never had any negatives besides coughing my butt off here and there... but then again thats big hits of good cronic for yah XD

Warren I am betting your fingertips smelled like resin long before you messed with your neck. I assure you you are not burning a hole through your throat. Pretty sure you couldn't do that without first paralyzing or killing yourself. :)

good news sunakard was right it was a pimple, only pimples are usually white, this was light brown it scared the **** out of me , but i think i know why, i think the zit was coated in oil. that must be it

Several NOG's are working health concern therefore it is better to take some knowledge to up grade all the clear medical theme to keep the body fitness by all means.

Latest posts

Back