heartbreak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoobie

Reaction score
Paranoia got me, bad. I gave my babies to a good friend. They say the stems are still opposing, but see's 2 pistols(hairs). Is this possible. A strong magnifying was used

todoobie said:
Paranoia got me, bad. I gave my babies to a good friend. They say the stems are still opposing, but see's 2 pistols(hairs). Is this possible. A strong magnifying was used

are these clones or from seed??
i would say yes this is possible.. my AI showed pistils before there was alternating nodes.. it was a fem seed.. but really weirded me out when i seen the pistils and it wasnt alternating...
LH

todoobie said:

It is possible, but I find that many new growers mistake new growth for pistils. They can look quite similar. How old are the plants?

todoobie said:

Sucks we even have to be concerned with it, todoobie. I mean really, the logic behind it is just stupid because it isn't logic at all. to make something like this natural plant illegal in most cases and for sure Federally is ludicrous. Is it just a bad feeling you have or do you really think something could be going on? It really doesn't matter as just the thought of spending any time at all in jail or prison is just a huge concern so you did the right thing however, even a friend, any friend knowing is a bad feeling for me right there.

yeah it's bull, after all are creator put it on earth, unlike alcohol which i can,t stand. I made some mistakes on procuring some things. Plus being on this site, just an overall feeling. I would lose my job if convicted of a felony.

Latest posts

Back