Heat problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are duct booster fans. They are not meant to be stand alone fans. They are designed and intended to be coupled with large fans and simply assist on long duct runs. I doubt that you are going to find these adequate. You need something more like this: hXXp://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Active-Air-inch-In-Line/dp/B002JQ14F8/ref=sr_1_2?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1351260258&sr=1-2&keywords=exhaust+fan+6

Also, since hot air rises, you should be exhausting from the top of your space. I would have the A/C low.

Also,,i noticed you are restricting your airflow on the exhuast fan on the right. And THG is correct,,as always,:D , your Cool air needs to be coming in from the bottom.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Those are duct booster fans. They are not meant to be stand alone fans. They are designed and intended to be coupled with large fans and simply assist on long duct runs. I doubt that you are going to find these adequate. You need something more like this: hXXp://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Active-Air-inch-In-Line/dp/B002JQ14F8/ref=sr_1_2?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1351260258&sr=1-2&keywords=exhaust+fan+6

Also, since hot air rises, you should be exhausting from the top of your space. I would have the A/C low.
The air is coming from the bottom the fan on the left is taped to the ac and taking the air from up top and blowing it up from the bottom

The problem I see-is the vent next to the A/C unit-is that exhaust or intake?
If it is intake-you are ducting hot air from the A/C unit into your box.

Latest posts

Back