Hello all some advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAZEY

The first forum I was ever in took me for ever to post a picture. I was scared. I need MJ for my pain. I don't need jail. I got comfortable and learned that the police want the big time people. The suppliers. The dealers. I hate to tell you but there is a person in the real world that hates you. If a piggy broke in here. In order to make it worth it they would need to take down everybody. OffShore servers are imune to the rules of the US. We are safe here.

I'm very sorry you got raided. I'm new here. I would still like you to stay here. If you want get a VPN. I have one. Thats privacy.

Another step use an Email that is not your main one. Not a Gmail. Way to much info in there.

10 posts and got raided. Then blames this site:confused:

If that was the case, there would be major growers getting raided from here. Not some noob that just got his first lights.

Do I hear someone knocking?:bolt::chuck::batman::bong::stoned:

10 posts and got raided. Then blames this site:confused:

If that was the case, there would be major growers getting raided from here. Not some noob that just got his first lights.

Do I hear someone knocking?:bolt::chuck::batman::bong::stoned:
PCduck

If that was so your duck would be cooked . :vap-Bong_smoker:

Latest posts

Back