hello all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirsmokealot

Reaction score
im new to the site and also new to smoking i guess. been smoking now 8 months. i got to plants going right now im my closet, with foil reflecting (non-shinny part outward), some fluros but im getting two more i think, a fan, regular potting soil, and there in 6 gallon pots i think. anyway just introducing myself.

these are my plants!! there not from any super strains, i'm just testing with soil and trying new things.

then i brought the lights lower like this:

then on one plant i tied down branches and on the other plant i cut some of the bigger leaves off:

i hope they turn out, thank you that is all...

welcome and nice little grow you got going. keep it up and you will have some nice ladies in no time. :D

Nice plants..Can I make a couple of suggestions?..
00000020.gif

#1..shitcan that foil. Flat white paint has better reflective qualities
#2..never chop live leaves off. Those are the "solar collectors" that transfer light into energy (photosynthesis)

awh shoot, well this info will help me for next grow i guess. thank you for your insight! :cool:

If you don't feel like painting you can get one of those emergency space blankets. They are a buck or two at wal-mart.

How often are you watering? the one on the right looks a little droopy(overwatered a little).

Looking good O'wise. Nice first grow.

Hick said:
Nice plants..Can I make a couple of suggestions?

#1..shitcan that foil. Flat white paint has better reflective qualities
#2..never chop live leaves off. Those are the "solar collectors" that transfer light into energy (photosynthesis)

Two things to live by!! Foil is approximately 12% less reflective than flat white. Foil is more expensive! Foil distributes light unevenly and can cause 'hot spots'. When using for this application, it is extremely wasteful, and if not recycling.... You get the idea. Flat white is the way to go! On sale now at your fav local home improvement store for $13/gal. Tell them add MORE titanium oxide and possibly a mold/mildew preventative. Ask them how much these things cost. Good luck.

The second point is self explanatory. I love how there are so many ACTUALLY informed, helpful, nice, and respectful people on this forum. Props to all. I wanted to intro because I'm a transplant from other blogs. Not looking for drama, just want to be and help be informed on the subject that has brought us together. Cheers, dak :smoke1:

pcduck said:
This thread is 4 years old :aok::bong:

:yeahthat:

You guys are either smoking some good stuff or it is a slow day on here...:)

Latest posts

Back