Hello All!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I don't think that anybody thinks that you are a cop or that anyone has not given you a warm welcome? It is just that there are thieves and not nice people out there. We worry when people give out too much personal information that they can become the target of thieves or stalkers...or worse.

I was and boy do i miss those ladies, Thank goodness the Goddess is here. The lady that grew in her VW, the one that grew trees in emerald triangle? I miss her. I miss all of them.

****,,ill join that group. I can wear a wig and lipstick.:D

Now thats funny :)

Welcome Mary Jane. I am glad to hear your starting anew, Onwards and upwards. Don't let a problem past cloud your brighter future. I'd be more concerned if you were a MS-13 gang member or active subversive ANTIFA member versus a cop. I wish you luck, stay healthy and safe in these crazy times . I also am new here so were outsiders and I'm good with that. Keep Smiling :)

OK, I think I understand why some of you are talking about privacy concerns now and I understand being standoffish with new people, so many people are so crazy out there. This is a new thing for me. I've grown some plants but, it's never been a huge part of my life just something I enjoy sometimes and growing it is fun too!
I will have to find a picture that fits me and take this one down I guess, it may be for the best as you say.

Brain damaged ?-- Got that covered ! - 20 years as a surgical assistant - came around a corner one day and slipped on a wet floor-- Tried to break the concrete floor with my face -- they bolted my face back together with 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws !--Traumatic Brain Injury !-- Several bulged disc in my neck !- PTSD from seeing too much blood guts and death for one lifetime !- --Turned me into a legal morphine junkie and threw me away !-- It almost kilt me but I survived cold turkey withdrawals and found another way !- I make my own medicine now despite the law !--I got no interest in trying to control anyone -- I'm lucky to be able to walk and talk at the same time !

Oh my, that sounds awful. I'm so glad you were able to overcome addiction. You must be very strong to have dealt with so much and then broken your addiction cold turkey! I'm proud of you and I'm glad you're still able to walk and talk.

Ok, you do you, girl. I was replying to woodsrat's incredibly rude and sexist post but since you brought it up...

Basically calling a member who has legitimate safety concerns a controlling abuser with no other context is NOT okay. That's not an accusation to throw out lightly, and I hope you of all people should understand that. It's the exact same heads up I recently gave a new male member with a very identifying name and avatar. This is NOT gendered advice. Going from "this person is giving me security lessons" to "this person must be an abuser" is not only missing a few rungs on the logic ladder, but missing the point entirely.

You ladies have fun with your grows; good luck and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help from your new fan club/dance tickets.

Toodleoo.

You will sense them better if you sit back and settle in for the ride. Not every personality will fit on every forum. Some of us are here just happy to be free of certain -to put it nicely- "quirks " of the wild world of the interwebz' more exhausting bits.

Latest posts

Back