Hello and Good Day...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reibsi

Reaction score
...My name is Reibsi....I live in the New Brunswick which is on the East Coast of Canada....I` mainly grow outdoors but I do grow indoors during the long cold Canadian Winter...Lost my wife a long time ago to a terrible disease so I go it alone now...to old to start another relationship and it couldn`t match what I once had....hope to see you around the forums and take care n stay safe.

heya brother, great to see you here...been a lot of migrants since dman popped a cork and lost his groove...you'll see many familiar faces here, walk around and get to know the place...foul language isn't permitted, ask me how I know...:cool:

Welcome Reibsi. Its great to see Pute bringing his brothers over to the Passion. We are all just a bunch if Misfits. Come on over to our Island of Misfits and the OFC.

Post up them beautiful pot pics.... and to make it fare. The ugly ones too!!!

Thank you for all the friendly greetings my friends and a special hell ya to Drift for sending a boat over to rescue me from the sinking Island....and the mosquitos are still trying to suck the life out of me Bigsur...I have a lump about half the size of a golf ball under my right eye...something definitely bit me and if it gets any worse I might have to seek medical help...it wasn`t there last night but I woke up with it this morning....the itch alone is driving me crazy....and thanks to admin for letting me in as I couldn`t get the link from my email to work....take care n stay safe.

Reibsi and I are more then friends.. Happy to say we've done projects together with some success..

More then a few trades and lots of PM's... hehe. cool to see ya here buddy

Latest posts

Back