Hello everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
I just want to say hi to everybody, i know alot of people have been leaving messages with questions about lowryder and etc, i had taken a long break from growing but i am back now and i guess i just wanted to reintroduce myself to the community obviously i am all auto flowering strains telling by the name but just want to say hi and i got a pretty nice auto grow show coming up for you guys starting within the week so im excited to be back to be here and to get growing and look forward to getting to know everybody again :)

Alright another auto guy! Welcome back! Been here almost a year, got a few under my belt, got a few million more planned! Hamster Lewis and HippyinEngland have been my resources fer my auto's, they rock! Mind if i pick your brain? What do you know about Reeferman's Bazooka Bubblegum? Look foward to the show i'll take the first ticket. Know subcool and Mzjill? Wow sorry good trainwreck and bluehell! LOL Welcome back!

well i have been away from the auto world for quite a bit for a year or two so any new auto strains i am kinda lost to right now but hey if they wanted to give me a chance to get a hold of some of those beans i would love to grow anything that autoflowers have tons of space now so just really excited to get started again :) and thanks for the welcome guys

heh thanks hippiechick seems like you are all recent members huh, wheres the old timers hippieinengland where ya at man!? lol :holysheep:

thanks guys and gals :) hey its been really cold even down here and i was wondering for the upcoming grow have you guys been having some trouble keeping the temps up in the grow room?

hey man if you read this post it doesn't have to be in detail but i don't know if this is something new or i was just high all the time but could you give a quick sum up of what a hempy bucket is id appreciate it :)

Welcome back to MP....I hve grown quite a few autos in the last years time...I hve gone back to growing mostly regular strains but there is always room in my veg tent for an auto or two...chopping a White Dwarf by Buddha tonight...

thanks bro, it feels great to be back i can finally get back to doing what i love :)........mmm white dwarf sounds good:rolleyes:

lowrydergrower775 said:
hey man if you read this post it doesn't have to be in detail but i don't know if this is something new or i was just high all the time but could you give a quick sum up of what a hempy bucket is id appreciate it :)

Drill a hole about an inch from the bottom of your bucket. Fill the bucket with your medium. I use hydroton, others use perlite/vermiculite. I get the seedling going in a rockwool cube, bury it in the hydroton.

Daily watering (the biggest disadvantage). After awhile the roots will hit the res that the hole creates. When the plant grows an inch (or more) overnight, you'll know that has happened :hubba: Then stand back :)

lowrydergrower775 said:
alright man i appreciate it and no air pumps or anything of that kind needed with this correct?

No pumps, no bubblers...

I grow in them because they give me a chance to get used to hydro nutes and feeding schedules before I tackle dwc.

Latest posts

Back