Hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inhalethis

Reaction score
Hello,
It is nice to meet everyone. I love the forum, very nice. I hope I get to know you all and make some friends here.:)

Good morning welcome to MP & have a wonderful day..

WOW thank you all very much. This is a wonderful site. I just love it. So much info. I love it already, thanks.

Thank you, He weighs 16oz right now. He should be about 3lb when he is all grown up. He sure is something.

Well after spending the last 15 mins trying to decipher your name, reading it incorrect and thinking it was greek origin so looked from everything from greek gods to shipping, I looked again and saw it says inhale this, I feel a plum, thank you for making me smile on your first ever post!

You have joined a fun informative place :)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome aboard Inhalethis! Hope to see you around the boards!

I like this place so much already you guys are awesome.

HippyInEngland said:
Well after spending the last 15 mins trying to decipher your name, reading it incorrect and thinking it was greek origin so looked from everything from greek gods to shipping, I looked again and saw it says inhale this, I feel a plum,

:rofl: Only you Hippy. And I suppose it could be worse, atleast you don't feel like a prune or something. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

What kind of puppydog do you have there? My old eyes can't make the whole thing out. :eek:

He is a little Chihuahua. He is only three months old.

Inhalethis said:
He is a little Chihuahua. He is only three months old.

Too cute. :)

I have a 125 lb female great pyrenees and adopted a 22 lb male dashchund a few months ago. He thinks he's as big as she is. :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Thanks, I like our dogs a lot. It isn't hard to get attached to dogs in general. It is so funny how they are. My kids just love the dogs so much.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome maybe I will stick around a while. ;)

Latest posts

Back