Hello everyone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megatron

..to punnish and enslave.
Reaction score
High.. Hows everyone today. Noob to this.. How do pics work? Im kinda paranoid about posting them. I do post other pics on other sites, but not green pics.. cool site!

welcome to the greatest mj site on the net. to post a pic after you type what ever you have to say or ask scroll down to the bottom of the page just below the submit reply button you will see manage attachments click that and upload pics.. if you have to resize then just below this screen it will tell you how.. hope this helps/ good luck

Welcome to the MJ forum... I love talking reading and learning about weed... Hope you do to... It's a good site to enjoy...
Have fun!

Sorry I should have phrased the question differently. should I use a host? or go right off of my computer. How safe is it?

IMO, meg' it is probably THE safest place on the internet to host your 'green' pictures.. ;)
Our server is located in holland.. :D

Thanks! I'll take some pics tonight!!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site and look foward to your pics. ;)

hello and welcome have fun and looking forward to seeing your ladies :48:

Latest posts

Back