Hello fellow Heads...Fungus here, coming to you from uhhhhh, never mind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Fungus Amungus and welcome aboard.

yes lots of new names and new flavors of the Month and some of the names are ridiculous

there are some good Kush strains out there and we like them for evening relaxation and pain relief

for sativas we like c99 , Jack Herer , Colombian Red , Durban Poison m Kali Mist , and some Jamaican Lambsbread

cheers
big

Guessing it's not legal where u are at. Better reason to get growing your own :)
Nope! The Politicians can't figure out how to divide up all the Tax Money, same with Gambling & the Lottery, this State is Jam Packed with Crooked Politicians, Plus they're happy with the Money from Fines, Court Costs & Confiscations of Personal Property. They LOVE seeing Rich Folks Kids getting Popped. All y'all should talk with my Lawyer George, it'll scare the Heck out of you!

Nope! The Politicians can't figure out how to divide up all the Tax Money, same with Gambling & the Lottery, this State is Jam Packed with Crooked Politicians, Plus they're happy with the Money from Fines, Court Costs & Confiscations of Personal Property. They LOVE seeing Rich Folks Kids getting Popped. All y'all should talk with my Lawyer George, it'll scare the Heck out of you!
America is jam packed with crooked politicians. Your state is not unusual in that respect. My state(Massachusetts) figured out how to tax the heck out of cannabis. The only time I bought from a dispensary(because I wanted to see if it was any good(and it was meh)) I walked out with an eighth ounce of mediocre bud and a pre-roll for $80. No thanks. Fortunately we can grow. I am limited to 12 plants which surprisingly is harder than it sounds to stay under…

America is jam packed with crooked politicians. Your state is not unusual in that respect. My state(Massachusetts) figured out how to tax the heck out of cannabis. The only time I bought from a dispensary(because I wanted to see if it was any good(and it was meh)) I walked out with an eighth ounce of mediocre bud and a pre-roll for $80. No thanks. Fortunately we can grow. I am limited to 12 plants which surprisingly is harder than it sounds to stay under…

Yep, I remember the Gub'Mint busting an old farmer in the town my folks live in, we all watched them pulling the plants & followed them to the Burn Site...but somehow all that weed Vanished along the way. Talking at least a Ton (Green Weight) of plants. The old farmer was only trying to pay his Paraplegic Viet Nam Vet Sons Medical Bills, instead he ended up in prison & his Son shot himself in the head...I lost my American Pride after that, still makes me sick!

Yep, I remember the Gub'Mint busting an old farmer in the town my folks live in, we all watched them pulling the plants & followed them to the Burn Site...but somehow all that weed Vanished along the way. Talking at least a Ton (Green Weight) of plants. The old farmer was only trying to pay his Paraplegic Viet Nam Vet Sons Medical Bills, instead he ended up in prison & his Son shot himself in the head...I lost my American Pride after that, still makes me sick!
Just saw a segment on Tucker Carlson where Federal Marshalls raided an Amish farmer , shut down his farm(which feeds 4000 people with organic food and uses no gasoline or fertilizer in the production) and fined him $300,000. Not growing weed. Growing food. Our government is fascist. Neither the farmer you speak of nor this Amish farmer should have been raided but here we are.

Latest posts

Back