Hello fellow Heads...Fungus here, coming to you from uhhhhh, never mind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"These not the Views of Site Host, the "Marijuana Passion" Broadcasting System And solely the Views of Fungus Amungus, a lonely Old Fart in the deep south, simply looking for attention.
Little do you know, this is a more common view here than you may think. This is not your typical grow forum.

hey Fungus , you got a seed collection?

and if yes , what strandivars?
I have no idea what Strandivar means my seed collection was stolen by my partner who also took 17 of the 18 Ounces we harvested from our Hawiian "Mother Plant" his wife later told me he had buried it in the back yard also stole my Pain Meds, Seed Collectiom & Journal (as if it would make him smarter)...and some very expensive German Microphones.

Our fallen Brother, Yooper420 (RIP, Rex), used to build his own LED lights. He loved 'em. From what he told me, it's just a little soldering after chasing down the parts.

Ain't tryin' to be the heavy here, but we gotta cut back on the political stuff in the open forum, pretty please? It hurts me to even mention it, 'cause I agree with all of it, but it's politics that ruined this site before, and I love you guys too much to see it happen again.

1661357399411.png

Our fallen Brother, Yooper420 (RIP, Rex), used to build his own LED lights. He loved 'em. From what he told me, it's just a little soldering after chasing down the parts.

Ain't tryin' to be the heavy here, but we gotta cut back on the political stuff in the open forum, pretty please? It hurts me to even mention it, 'cause I agree with all of it, but it's politics that ruined this site before, and I love you guys too much to see it happen again.
Hippie is right we are starting to cross the line...us mods are the worst offenders though....sorry for stirring the pot.

Why i never. Okay,,,maybe a few times. 😁 :vampire:

And Brother Hippie is correct. Fungus hang in there. We got the perfect place for you. Fking trouble maker;)

Apologies. Sometimes it is hard not to return fire but it is usually better to turn the other cheek…

It's all my fault Hippie...I apologize to all the members!

Latest posts

Back