Hello fellow Heads...Fungus here, coming to you from uhhhhh, never mind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the new draconian world...I gotta wonder how long it will take for the cork to pop...oh yeah, welcome mr. mold...

welcome to the new draconian world...I gotta wonder how long it will take for the cork to pop...oh yeah, welcome mr. mold...
I've been ready, have my Go-Bag (actually Pack) ready & next to the Back Door, nice to be here...most people have been laughing at me for a couple years. Not a Conspiracy guy, just plan to survive.

I've been ready, have my Go-Bag (actually Pack) ready & next to the Back Door, nice to be here...most people have been laughing at me for a couple years. Not a Conspiracy guy, just plan to survive.
The number of ‘conspiracy theories’ that have turned out to be fact is astonishing. The way those facts get ignored and then censored by big tech and the MSM is criminal.

I have 3 cops living up the street from me and 2 neighbors that are armed better than I am. It will be a tough row to hoe for any invasive force. We won’t win against high tech weaponry but will make things difficult.

Urban warfare is very messy and very difficult for the opposing force if they don't destroy the communities with the bombing. Hopefully, our military would not do such a thing to their own ppl.
Lets just hope none of this ever happens,, because there will be no real winners.

Last edited:
Poor Fungus....well gotta learn sometime...bunch of outlaws in here. Ha ha.
Well you've let another one in, I've been thrown off of all but ONE of the dozens who let me in...once in a Record Breaking 25 Minutes. You guys are Calm compared to the Drum Builders Sites, those guys are ruthless! Think it's mandatory to Curse & Insult members...I was good at that!...been thrown off of DisgraceBook 29 Times (that's why I have 6 different accounts) LOL!

Well you've let another one in, I've been thrown off of all but ONE of the dozens who let me in...once in a Record Breaking 25 Minutes. You guys are Calm compared to the Drum Builders Sites, those guys are ruthless! Think it's mandatory to Curse & Insult members...I was good at that!
You are gonna fit right in my friend. Try the social threads out.....MissFits and O'l Farts Club

Is there a thread here about Indoor Lighting? In the past we used MH & HPS, LEDs were not available. Been looking at Spider Farmer, they seem to have the biggest Bang for the Buck. Wondering how SubmarineGirl liked the SF2000. For now I'll be dealing with a 2'x5' Closet, have an entire 10'x12' Empty room but cannot afford to light it.

I have a King LED 1200 and 2 Grostar ‘600 watt’(actual draw is like 120 watts) LED fixtures for a 3x3 tent. They are all ‘blurple’ lights and work OK. If I was going to buy a replacement though I would go with higher quality white light LED’s like the Spider Farmers or Mars Hydro. A lot of people like both brands and the buds they grow look very nice. It is hard to get pics and examine trichomes under the ‘blurple’ colored lighting.

Is there a thread here about Indoor Lighting? In the past we used MH & HPS, LEDs were not available. Been looking at Spider Farmer, they seem to have the biggest Bang for the Buck. Wondering how SubmarineGirl liked the SF2000. For now I'll be dealing with a 2'x5' Closet, have an entire 10'x12' Empty room but cannot afford to light it.
Go to the forums and about half way down there is a thread "Lighting".

Been thinking about doing the DIY Light Build Myself, been building all my life & have the Tech Tools for doing the construction. It looks to be just a Long Daisy Chain of LEDs
Go to the forums and about half way down there is a thread "Lighting".
A lot of great info for Newbies (Like me), but looking to find a comparison between MH/HPS and the new LED Arrays. I've got an HPS Fixture (somewhere! LOL!) I know LED's are Cooler and Cheaper to Power. I've got $500-$750 to throw at this venture...maybe $1,000on the whole 9 yards...want my babies to have some GOOD Luvin'! Think I've also got a CO2 Injection Tank Nozzle in all this mess.

One last Note , they won't need any Military intervention to defeat Us rebels
They will just cut off our food and water supplies and watch us all die off in a few weeks.
1st rule of war , cut off all supply routes
Yep!...that's why folks need to learn to Garden, Shoot, Hunt, Fish, Curing Techniques and for GODs Sake learn how to Cook! I started learning Woods Craft as a boy & my Son is far better then I'll ever be.

Yep!...that's why folks need to learn to Garden, Shoot, Hunt, Fish, Curing Techniques and for GODs Sake learn how to Cook! I started learning Woods Craft as a boy & my Son is far better then I'll ever be.
"These are not the Views of Site Host, the "Marijuana Passion" Broadcasting System And solely the Views & Opinions of Fungus Amungus, a lonely Old Fart in the deep south, simply looking for attention.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back