Hello fellow Heads...Fungus here, coming to you from uhhhhh, never mind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hippie420 said:
Our fallen Brother, Yooper420 (RIP, Rex), used to build his own LED lights. He loved 'em. From what he told me, it's just a little soldering after chasing down the parts."

Found the Samsung 301 Diodes for .38 cents each, will need to put a Heat Sink into the Fixture & wire in a Dimmer and 24 hour Timer. Not sure if LEDs require a Ballast of some kind or not, got a great Soldering Iron & a ton of Shop Tools.

"Hippie420 said:
Our fallen Brother, Yooper420 (RIP, Rex), used to build his own LED lights. He loved 'em. From what he told me, it's just a little soldering after chasing down the parts."

Found the Samsung 301 Diodes for .38 cents each, will need to put a Heat Sink into the Fixture & wire in a Dimmer and 24 hour Timer. Not sure if LEDs require a Ballast of some kind or not, got a great Soldering Iron & a ton of Shop Tools.
Look at the pre-assembled panels that you wire up in series or parallel with a driver (power supply ) and Potentiometer (controls power amount to panels)
here is a good place I bought from in past
https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/components

Will do Rooster & thanks, I've got to get a New Project! Since moving here it has Rained everyday...from July 15th to today. Not talking sprinkles talking 'bout a 1,500 Lb. Bull Pissing on a Flat Rock, it's depressing...I need something to do!

I looked into making my own LED fixture a while back. I found these Growmau5 videos very informative. I also figured out it is not really much cheaper to build my own. The satisfaction of building your own fixture though could make it worth it.

Will do Rooster & thanks, I've got to get a New Project! Since moving here it has Rained everyday...from July 15th to today. Not talking sprinkles talking 'bout a 1,500 Lb. Bull Pissing on a Flat Rock, it's depressing...I need something to do!
Come to my house.....I will put you to work. Nice and sunny to.

He'd be in for a Big Surprise...I ain"t got any Teeth! (Pun Intended)

that’s ok Bro , Boo gets a little excited when anyone talks about gold and silver..

but I will tell you the truth , gold is an ancient relic and silver ain’t any better , they are not money

speaking of money , here is the Deal , everyone usually has some old tarnished silverware and teapots that only collect dust

if you need more space in your home and want to clean up and get rid of all that junk silver laying around , I will gladly pay any postal charges , just send them to me

and while you are at it , if you have any old tarnished gold cuff links , tie clasps , remember them? , just throw them in the box with the tarnished junk silver and I will help you clean up the place

just trying to help folks out

Watch out for Big
1661381284319.png

that’s ok Bro , Boo gets a little excited when anyone talks about gold and silver..

but I will tell you the truth , gold is an ancient relic and silver ain’t any better , they are not money

speaking of money , here is the Deal , everyone usually has some old tarnished silverware and teapots that only collect dust

if you need more space in your home and want to clean up and get rid of all that junk silver laying around , I will gladly pay any postal charges , just send them to me

and while you are at it , if you have any old tarnished gold cuff links , tie clasps , remember them? , just throw them in the box with the tarnished junk silver and I will help you clean up the place

just trying to help folks out
WOW! You are a generous...uhhh Man/Woman/Transvestite/Whatever, why you must be Ron Popeil Reincarnated as a Used Car Salesman! It's an honor to be conned out of Money by you...is it true that you Sold 24 Turbo Yugos' (with a FREE Ronco Vegamatic) in one day? Now that's what I call Generous!

WOW! You are a generous...uhhh Man/Woman/Transvestite/Whatever, why you must be Ron Popeil Reincarnated as a Used Car Salesman! It's an honor to be conned out of Money by you...is it true that you Sold 24 Turbo Yugos' (with a FREE Ronco Vegamatic) in one day? Now that's what I call Generous!

just to be clear , the school I came from had only two genders and I got the male carbon unit…….I find the female carbon units very attractive

and let me say , My pleasure!….glad to help!

I learned from my old Uncle Cal

E17D7D08-B3F7-4229-8D9F-539131E32960.jpeg

Latest posts

Back