Hello form the north coast of California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtwinken

Reaction score
Thought I would jump on board with this forum. Looks like a good place for info and to meet people with the same passions I have.
Been growing for almost 2 years now and so far I'm not so good at it.
Got most everything dialed in except my feeding of my plants. I grow indoors. Always seem to have a battle with mites and powder mold but at least they take turns, mite one grow then powder mold the next and so on.
Always seem to under or over fertilizing.
So anyway hope to work through these problems with advice from this forum and have a good grow someday.

Welcome V, we can help you with those problems... Glad to have you join us.

Welcome to MP...what type of nutrients do you use?

I have been using General Hydroponics 3 part for a couple years. >>>http://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-Flora-Series-FloraBloom/dp/B0024NDVRA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385306862&sr=8-2&keywords=general+hydroponics

I buy it by the gallon container and it lasts quite a while.

As for mites...have you done a complete tear down and cleaning of your grow space? I hate mites once and it sucked. Nothing more sad than trying to get your ladies to harvest and them being webbed up. I did a tear down and cleaned everything with bleach. Have not had a mite since.

Thank you. I just posted on General Indoor Grow with my situation, so if I need to post more detail please let me know.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Welcome to the Passion

:48:

I like to tell new people to place their grow log in they Signature..That makes it easier for people to find it...Me Myself will more likly surf peoples signature links than go search for it...

:ciao:

You will love it here! I am on my fourth grow and have all these folks in this forum to thank! I have received a world of info and there is always someone with the right answer. And usually you'll get a bunch of replies to help you out! Welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride!!:yay:

Latest posts

Back