Hello from Alaska

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akwoodworker

Reaction score
Hi from AK! I am a 59 y/o retired chef and am going to try my hand at gardening again, did it for a living way back. I am sure I will learn a lot of good stuff here.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

I have a box that is 52 inches square that I am firing off with a 400 and flouro combo, before I grew hydro in a 8' room with 2 600 hps. This time around it is good dirt and organic teas. I plan to work on the concept of terroir, same as grapes where the herb will have a identity in relation to my soil mix. before 1# a month but not close this time around. As a cancer survivor I can have a medical card and legally grow 3 plants.

akwoodworker said:
I have a box that is 52 inches square that I am firing off with a 400 and flouro combo, before I grew hydro in a 8' room with 2 600 hps. This time around it is good dirt and organic teas. I plan to work on the concept of terroir, same as grapes where the herb will have a identity in relation to my soil mix. before 1# a month but not close this time around. As a cancer survivor I can have a medical card and legally grow 3 plants.

o.o we gotta see pics at some point XD sounds fancy

Welcome. 60 and retired from cooking? Wow. That's not easy in this brutal field.

Got lucky, after years of low paying hard working jobs ended up in a union job, six years I was vested and laid off. Very lucky was I.

akwoodworker said:
Why so few? I am a card holder too in Oregon, we are allowed 6 in veg 6 in flower, with a max yield of 2lbs. ALTHOUGH...if the quality is still as good as it was in the late 70's when I was there.....:hubba: Peace from the lower 48!

Bud Kind said:
Why so few? I am a card holder too in Oregon, we are allowed 6 in veg 6 in flower, with a max yield of 2lbs. ALTHOUGH...if the quality is still as good as it was in the late 70's when I was there.....:hubba: Peace from the lower 48!

Alaskas MMJ laws are pretty dumb actually. A card holder is legally allowed to grow 6 plants total with 3 being in flower and 3 in veg. The card holder is also legally entitled to posssess no more than one ounce of bud. (Off 3 plants??? you're doing something very wrong) On the flip side to this, due to Alaska's privacy laws, a person (anyone) may grow less than 25 plants and possess up to 4 oz. of dried marijuana in their home. Anything over this amount is a felony.

akhockey said:
Alaskas MMJ laws are pretty dumb actually. A card holder is legally allowed to grow 6 plants total with 3 being in flower and 3 in veg. The card holder is also legally entitled to posssess no more than one ounce of bud. (Off 3 plants??? you're doing something very wrong) On the flip side to this, due to Alaska's privacy laws, a person (anyone) may grow less than 25 plants and possess up to 4 oz. of dried marijuana in their home. Anything over this amount is a felony.

Anything to keep the man down....:hairpull: anyways, WELCOME!

Gotta love it, our politicians are now planning to give a minimum of 2 billion a year in the hopes oil companies will invest here.

late once again to the party. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the best online source for growing mj. Great group of growers here.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back