Hello From Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildbi77

Reaction score
I am not usually a green thumb kind of person, I can kill cactus, so I'm just looking to find information on all this wonderfull stuff. I'm trying to keep a steady supply for myself and want it to be good quality and grown right. Thanks in advance for any help or questions i may need answered.:cool:

Howdy, welcome to MJPassion, friend. Hope All Grows Well for you. Take care.

Welcome, you'll learn alot from the folks on this site, don't be afraid to ask questions and above all read...read...read...we all encountered some sort of problem in our quest to learn how to grow our own medicine, so many of the problems you'll have, we have covered somewhere on the site...the search tool is exactly that, a tool that can lead to many answers. When I find that the search button doesn't answer my questions, then I pop a question to the fine growers on the site, and voila...an (or several actually) answers appear...

Peace...and welcome...j.b.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back