Hello. New to MJ passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

migia

Joseph Cambell's Nirvana
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Well I decided to join this forum because I love to discuss and share information about MJ in general. I also began a new hobby recently (soil growing) and I am positive the educated community here would have plenty to offer on the topic. I often comb websites and forums for the info I need but asking questions at times is much more specific and less time consuming for all members. With that said, I am very pleased to be a part of this community, please welcome me.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Welcome to the 'Passion, friend. :ciao:

mayhaps a quick :bong2: rip.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Wow, everybody here is so nice! Thnks for the grand welcome!!!

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP....if you hve not already looked through here you might want to>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

NICE! thanks Hamster! To answer your question...... no I have not read through that. Was thinking about buying a good growing book but I just cannot talk myself into it (Im SOOOOOO cheap!) . Thats because these websites/forums are just littered with good info so why waste the few dollars right? I have not read through entirely, just gave it a quick glance but looks excellent! Thank you again sir!

migia said:
NICE! thanks Hamster! To answer your question...... no I have not read through that. Was thinking about buying a good growing book but I just cannot talk myself into it (Im SOOOOOO cheap!) . Thats because these websites/forums are just littered with good info so why waste the few dollars right? I have not read through entirely, just gave it a quick glance but looks excellent! Thank you again sir!

The living Library here at MP can be of more help than just about any grow book on the market. Most authors want to sell books we want you to be able to grow the best mj you can and we will help by answering all qestions.

ozzydiodude said:
The living Library here at MP can be of more help than just about any grow book on the market. Most authors want to sell books we want you to be able to grow the best mj you can and we will help by answering all qestions.

Well thanks again.

Latest posts

Back