Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my twins, been in the tent for 2 weeks. Sleepy Joe OG feminized seeds - 34% THC. 80% indica dominant hybrid.

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_165340.jpg
    IMG_20231209_165340.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 0
Here's a pic of my GMO (Garlic, Mushroom and Onion) clone, harvested earlier today. Did a wet manicure before hanging them in a cool, dark closet to dry. Took a little sample (dried in a iron skillet, sitting on a little wood stove - took all day to dry 1 gram of shake/budlets) and it has the spicy garlic forward taste, but smoother on the exhale. Very potent, and it killed my back pain after a few hits. Ah, sweet relief!
Gotta love good meds

The Sleepy Joe OG are a cross between Obama Kush and Nova OG - have another 6-7 weeks to try them out!
So, regardless of anyone's political persuasion (I am basically a Centrist), I think it is interesting that this strain has a parent of Obama Kush (Afghani x OG Kush) and "Sleepy Joe" is sometimes associated with our POTUS...

Also interesting: the classification of marijuana is in the process of being rescheduled under the current administration. This would be one step closer to full legalization!

Again, I don't really care about politics so much, but I love to smoke and grow my favorite flower. It is legal for recreational use in the state where I live, but it would be historic if it became legal on the federal level. Maybe soon??

So, regardless of anyone's political persuasion (I am basically a Centrist), I think it is interesting that this strain has a parent of Obama Kush (Afghani x OG Kush) and "Sleepy Joe" is sometimes associated with our POTUS...

Also interesting: the classification of marijuana is in the process of being rescheduled under the current administration. This would be one step closer to full legalization!

Again, I don't really care about politics so much, but I love to smoke and grow my favorite flower. It is legal for recreational use in the state where I live, but it would be historic if it became legal on the federal level. Maybe soon??
BTW - Sleepy Joe OG is bred by Snoop Dog !

Government needs to stay their asses out of the Marijuana business. Decriminalize and leave us to fk alone. I have never nor will I ever vote for a party just to get weed legal.

Historically screwed up. Rescheduled would be nice for research purposes etc., not legalized. Government needs to stay out of the weed business but if they think they can squeeze a couple more bucks out of you they are going to.
Got a good point - and, going wildcat has been going on for longer than I have been alive, lol.

I just like MJ and wish it wasn't shrouded with any negative connotation. And, I like to study different strain lineages, especially finding potent indica strains to relieve chronic back pain and to aid with sleep.

Hope I didn't offend anyone... Anyways, putting politics aside - let's all sit back, light one up and watch our gardens grow! 😎 😁

We have very thick skin brother Jagwire.😁
lol, gotta have it to survive - I have nearly died twice (once in a car wreck in '88, and once on a float trip '96). I have been hooked on fentanyl patches (legally prescribed) and kicked those in 2019. MJ is the only thing that truly helps me make it through each day.

Gotta love good meds!

lol, gotta have it to survive - I have nearly died twice (once in a car wreck in '88, and once on a float trip '96). I have been hooked on fentanyl patches (legally prescribed) and kicked those in 2019. MJ is the only thing that truly helps me make it through each day.

Gotta love good meds!
I think most of us here have died way to young and come back for our sins

Latest posts

Back