Hello to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosport00

Reaction score
A long time user tired of the junk thats around so I figured its HIGH time I grow my own. Im just reading and gathering info to get things going. Seems like I got good light (MH), good vent and no neighbors. Looks like some very experienced growers here to offer advice and tips. I have everything in place and even a few germinated seeds starting to push up out of the dirt. Thought it would be best to start with a few from some good smoke before I plant the northern lights. So far so good but i am sure I will have a few issues to ask about. Seeing all the pics has me jonesin for some chronic. Lookin forward to watchin these grow and working out the hiccups I may encounter. Gotta grow for now!:cool:

congrats and good luck!!

hi..

I'm jack.
I'm the Computer Science Engineer.
I like to make new friends.
Will you be my friend?

Can anyone tell me if I am in the ballpark with this? I have a 10 X 6 room with 9' ceilings and I have 1 exhaust fan and 1 oscillating fan and I have 2 400 watt MH lights with sunmaster warm deluxe bulbs. Anything I can do to make it better?

welcome prosport00.:) ...

you'll get more answers if you post a ? in 'indoor growing' section bro. lots of knowledgeable growers here...

a 10 x 6 , with 2 400mh's? you got a temp guage in there? whats the temp? how are you exhausting? are you bringing in fresh air?

no neighbors is a plus man. you say NL's eh? cubby is a great guy, and he's got a northern light grow - n - show going outdoors right now. check him out. say Irish sent ya.;) ...

good luck prosport00...

Thanks IRISH. I have a 50 cfm exhaust fan movin it outside and the temp is around 78-80 degrees F. I only have 1 light going now as I just potted my germed seeds a week ago. Looked today and they are gettin 2nd set of leaves and so far so good. I have 7 seedlings going. workin on the fresh air but for now I am drawing into the room with a fan but that wont work forever. I am definitly going to check out the grow cubby has going on. Thanx for the info. Sorry man, Im a husker fan!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back