Hello to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAR.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I'm in the south east USA, Just getting started. Still have alot to learn. I have purchased a 4x4 tent, with a massive 12 lamp t5 fixture pushing 60,000 lumens. I will be using a diy aeroponic/with drip emitters and a fogger attachment. Exhaust system is set up and intake is almost ready. I will be using GH nutes, I have a 10 gallon res. With a 20 site 3" net pots. Don't laugh I am probably going to start with a few tomatoes to see how many I kill before I move onto ak47 or 48, bubbleious,white widow,and white satin if it can be found. "hope the strand hasn't past away. I am living with constant on and off cripling back pain for 20 years now. Docs. only want to prescribe hydrocodene. Tired of that crape. as far as growing goes I have no idea what to do other than go off yalls advice. That's a little about myself. Thanks all

Welcome you found a great site and LOTS of info ! Get some pictures up of what youre doing ! Peace and smoke well ~

Hello and welcome...Best of luck with the grow... There are lot of peeps here willing to help in ny way they can...The white satin is out there..and IMO..I would hang onto those white widow beans untill ya get ya system down..not really a begginer bean...I killed all mine when i started..lol..costly expence..:doh:. Sounds like ya did some homework first..allways plus:aok: keep reading and reading...and reading...and ask questions first..befor problems accure...If ya have a camera this helps as well...get a Grow journal going and people will come watch and help along the way...and remember we love pics:D..hope to see ya around..untill then take care and be safe:ciao:

:48:

Welcome to MP! Tomatos aren't going to kill the pain! Don't you have, or have access to some decent bagseed?? Just a thought, those could be a cheap learning alternative, and still give you some meds to use, while your growing out some comercial genetics. I'm just saying I don't know what it takes to grow a tomato from start to finish, I would guess around 3 months, then 3 months at least for your 1st batch of weed...your talkin 6 or 7 months before you get meds! Good Luck to you!

Thanks all, look forward to the rewards of a learning experience. I Feel like family already. Will see if I can figure out how to post some pics. I will post in the DIY. General question about safe guards. How easy is it to trace our ips. I know nothing about this topic. I read somewhere the server is in holland, what does that mean as far as safeguards, Also the age old statement comes to mind. If you tell anyone a secret, it's really no longer secret. Hey freedom no I'm pretty much a loner living under the constant pressure of getting hurt on the job and then having my waste tested. LOL, I'm at fed up stage, with the oppression and the constant on off chronic Bach pain. Been out of the scene for 2.5 decades. It's taken months to study all the new data on MJ. I was exposed at 12 years old and can remember some of the non violent times we had as youths. Somewhere society has gone to pushing booze and synthetics. Never really got into the man made synthetics other than the prescription synthetics whichcause a whole host of problems. I used to be the little mikey kid when I was growing up. for those who know what I'm speaking of LOL. Well anyways thanks for the warm welcome and will do more research on the staying safe.

LOL...give it to mikey, he'll eat anything....LOL Yeah me to!

Welcome to MP,
the place you love and hate to leave!

I agree with Freedom up there, bag seed will teach you more than tomatoes, and you will get some Meds too, even if they turn hermi on you, you will still have something that can be smoked and not put in BLT. Or....are you like the hydro stores in California....is tomatoes the code word for MJ? I also agree with 4u, those widows tend to be finicky from what I read.
Good luck to you and agian,
Welcome

welcome to MP this site taught me to grow, should do you great. Read up and any questions are quickly answered. Best of luck, will be looking for your first grow

Latest posts

Back