Hello to all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orcaman

Reaction score
Good day to all, Just registered here and wanted to say hello. I have been keeping a journal at another for forum wanting a little input but none. After browsing some other sites I really like the vibes here. Me and the wife keep a nice little perpetual grow going. We use MJ in all aspects. Smoking, Cooking, and Healing oil. Just love to grow and share info with fellows. Here is are current shots of our garden.

View attachment 207685

View attachment 207686

They look very nice. What medium do you grow in?

Melvan said:
They look very nice. What medium do you grow in?

Thank you very much. I just use Ocean Forest. They do get the General Organics line of food every four days plus SubCultures every twelve days.

Welcome aboard.
Take a minute or to to browse through site rules.
We are all real good folk here. You will enjoy.
LH.

All I can say is WOW! Thanks all for the warm welcome. :)

Welcome Orrcaman, you have some cute babies up there^. Glad you could join us.

Hello this is bradeen here and newbie here. I have recently join this discussion board and see some interesting stuff here. I think i will get some new things from here. !

Orcaman said:
Good day to all, Just registered here and wanted to say hello. I have been keeping a journal at another for forum wanting a little input but none. After browsing some other sites I really like the vibes here. Me and the wife keep a nice little perpetual grow going. We use MJ in all aspects. Smoking, Cooking, and Healing oil. Just love to grow and share info with fellows. Here is are current shots of our garden.

View attachment 207685

View attachment 207686

:welcome: Orcaman, looks sweet there in your grow.

I too am a fox farm user. I've been cutting it w/ perlite but yesterday picked up some FF happy frog and have gone to a 30%OF to 30%HF to 40%perlite ratios. I have really good feelings about this new mix :)

See ya round the boards, orca.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

7greeneyes said:
:welcome: Orcaman, looks sweet there in your grow.

I too am a fox farm user. I've been cutting it w/ perlite but yesterday picked up some FF happy frog and have gone to a 30%OF to 30%HF to 40%perlite ratios. I have really good feelings about this new mix :)

See ya round the boards, orca.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Nice to meet you 7greeneyes, The Ocean Forest is ok but has a lot of issues. Right now I only use it because of the great deals I get from a local greenhouse. My issues with it are for starters is its high PH, and then keeping it stable when you finally get it down. Second is the guano is too hot for a lot of strains. I'm really liking using Roots Organics Coco Palms. Cocopalms is made from coconut husk, a more environmentally friendly material compared to peat which is mined from sensitive bogs. Plus it is PH balanced. I'm just having a hard time finding it local. Medium always has pricey shipping. Best of luck with your new mix. I like your ratios.:)

Latest posts

Back