Hello Y'all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasnak

Reaction score
This site is like an oasis in a very hot desert. I have been lurking here for a few months and decided it is HIGH TIME to come forward and congratulate the great efforts and contributions some of you have submitted to make this a first class source of information put forth in a very friendly manor.

Thanks, and keep up the good work....you guys & gals ROCK!!!

sasnak

Welcome to MP...now that's hella good intro. This place is an oasis...from those other MJ boards that seem to thrive on Drama. Those boards are also known as Tool Sheds. :D

Welcome to a friendly place, a place you can put your feet up and warm them by BWD's fire. Looks like he is gonna stay up for a bit.

tcbud said:
Welcome to a friendly place, a place you can put your feet up and warm them by BWD's fire. Looks like he is gonna stay up for a bit.

Just a warm welcome LOL sorry it wasnt a long one been in hurry these days swattin squeeters.

BWD

Hope i get the chance to help someone someday.Dont know a ho lot though only been growin outdoor for about 8 years and indoor for about 3.course that doesnt include all the grows i did when i was a teenager and didnt know poo.

Reckon with that many yars under yur belt yual could teach some less smart and be still learnin from those who better teach enjoy yur trail walkin be a good one ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back