Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
Hello,

All of you special people. This is a great place you have here.
I have been away from the forums for many years. It is time for
me to come back and share the green. As you can see I am HoneyPot.
My new company will be Family Tree Seeds. I took my first toke about 30 years ago. I started breeding 7 years ago. I have plenty of different strains from today as well as past years. I have help support our local compassion center with as many strains as I can get my hands on. I have been collecting seeds from all over the world. It has been one hell of a rush. To be able to help in the canna revolution in these ways. It is my Goal to make the herb for any and all who want and need it. From the bottom of my scarred heart.:)

Peace

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to MP tons of helpful people and even more advice here sure you will make yourself right at home, see ya around the forums

oh,,,,you think were special,,,,,,welcome,,,,,p,l,r

I'm interested in learing how to grow. Obviously, the first step would be to get myself some seeds. I'm not quite sure how to go about that b/c I live in the U.S. Is it safe to buy from any of the online sellers?

welcome to mp Honeypot,,, lots of friendly people around always ready to give and take advise:tokie:

Hey HoneyPot,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back