Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Albrecht

Hello!

First time grower here. I wasn't getting the level of discussion I wanted at several of the private tracker sites I'm a member of, so I decided to search out a dedicated forum. This was the first really active one I came across, so here I am! :)

My story might be kind of unique here. I'm not a smoker (haven't been since high school around 8 years ago), but earlier this year I came across a package of seeds I had bought through the internet some 3-4 years ago, and due to my light schedule and generally high level of boredom, I figured, "What the hell. Why not grow some weed?" :D

So I started the germination process in early February, took the slow and steady route, and here it is, near the end of July, and I'm about 3 weeks into the flowering cycle. Out of the ~12 old seeds I germinated, 6 made it to seedling stage, three of which turned out male, and were summarily executed. So I have three pretty little philies left, and they're at the stage where the growth tips are pretty much bursting with pistils:

123.jpg

As you can see from the pic I'm kind of fond of the Super Macro feature on my camera. :giggle:

Anyways, even though I'm near the end of this initial journey, I'll probably start a grow journal - just because I have other pics I'd like to share. And I have a lot more research to do on the harvesting process, so it's good to find a community that seems to have a lot of dedicated members who have some experience in this area.

Cheers!

Head on....start that journal, and welcome. love looking at the pretty girl pics...
good growing!

Hey man ... welcome to MP. I edited your post there, because it linked to imageshack.

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Might be idea to have a look over the site rules when you get a chance ;)

Thanks ... RBH :)

Yep, I should have been paying more attention, sorry about that. Thanks for fixing it though.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site and look foward to your grow. ;)

Welcome to MP, proud to see a non-smoker taking part in growing. This shows that anyone can appreciate this beautiful plant. See ya around the board's brother, peace and love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Welcome to MP, proud to see a non-smoker taking part in growing. This shows that anyone can appreciate this beautiful plant. See ya around the board's brother, peace and love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Will probably do a better job than the rest of us !

hiya first time forum member.
And a fairly new user.
what is your favorite thing to do while your baked?

Welcome to the grow club bro! Hope you get to smoke your ladies too after you grow them :D
At least to me it's all about smoking... We grow weed to smoke it - ha ha!
Stay out of trouble!

I have a question, and would like one of you to answer plz.
how to you grow with hydroponics?
K thanx.

Thanks guys!

Roken said:
Roken.

Back in high school I smoked a lot, totally had that hedonistic perspective on drugs. Nothing wrong with that, but it just didn't work for me, and I kind of gave it all up. But in the mean time I've gotten really into ethnobotony, ethnopharmacology, philosophy etc, I've started a Peyote garden for this purpose, and growing cannabis was the next logical step. So when I harvest, I'll definitely start smoking again, but more to enhance meditation and consciousness expansion:peace:, as opposed to just getting baked and watching cartoons (not that there's anything wrong with that:)).

Awesome green thumb job!!! Great looking lady you have & welcome to MP we are glad you joined.:bong: :joint: :watchplant: :woohoo:

Welcome aboard Albrecht. Interseting. Sounds like you're growing more for the scientific angle. I anxiously await to see your progress. Good luck to you.

BBFan said:
Welcome aboard Albrecht. Interseting. Sounds like you're growing more for the scientific angle. I anxiously await to see your progress. Good luck to you.

Not so much from the scientific, more the shamanic angle. I'm looking for a source of gnosis in my life, and I'm hoping weed will serve that purpose nicely! And thanks for the well wishes. :)

Latest posts

Back