Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lenbob

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been to this site before but now I've registered and I'd like to say Marijuanapassion.com is an awesome site by spreading awareness of marijuana and the greatness it gives us. Thanks for this community.

Yo Ho Lenbob,
Well I certainly want to welcome you here, and you are right, this site is awesome at that. Please do take a few moments and peruse the site rules, they are few and easy to run with.
Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you when you come for a visit as that lends itself to making this place even better.
You can, and will find a ton of great growing info in the forums, and in the mean-time we will be sure to spark one in your honor
:bong1:
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hi and welcome to the best site.

:joint: :bongin: :banana: Welcome to MP!! :banana: :bongin: :joint:

Gb

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya he and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate that. I'm enjoying this site, theres a lot of help here.

How goes it LenBob?! Welcome to M.P. I've been a member of this forum for 4 months, and I gotta say, it's a wonderful site, with bright, and happy human beings. T/C of them, and they'll take care of you. Keep it lit! LAter!

Latest posts

Back