Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graybush420

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to this and any forum. This is my first. Hoping to find out all about indoor growing. Meet some kewl people along the way.

Hey welcome. This is a fantastic forum which tell you lots on indoor growing goto that thread and get maximum information. If you have queries, they are easily answered with great explanations. I find them very useful.

graybush420 said:
Hi All,

I am new to this and any forum. This is my first. Hoping to find out all about indoor growing. Meet some kewl people along the way.
Hi, Graybush welcome to Marijuana Passion,

There are many "kewl" members here. I would guess that the majority of growers here grow indoor , with many like myself taking every opportunity possible to do outdoor.

Think about your questions before posting and you shall be rewarded with an enourmous wealth of 1st hand experience.
Cheers
Dexter:48:

wellcome to mp bro, i am new my self, an a rookie grower, just the info i got here i got my own grow off the ground. an am now joining the fun world of growing my own smoke!

I take it, that you're a fan of Grandma's Boy. HA! HA! Well, I know that you'll find nothing, but good ideas on M.P. You'll meet lots of new people, with a LOT of knowledge. I have nothing bad to say about anyone on this site. The people on here seem to genuinely care about your ideals, and that means a lot to me. T/C, and smoke em if you got em! LAter!

Dexter said:
Hi, Graybush welcome to Marijuana Passion,

There are many "kewl" members here. I would guess that the majority of growers here grow indoor , with many like myself taking every opportunity possible to do outdoor.

Think about your questions before posting and you shall be rewarded with an enourmous wealth of 1st hand experience.
Cheers
Dexter:48:

must be nice to be in a county that is not scared to atmit weed ant the bad demon that the usa has made it out to be. i have been smokin since i was 13, if anything it keeped me out of trouble. lol!

Latest posts

Back