hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

status fresh

The Mrs. Effen Gee
Reaction score
i don't grow...
but know many who do.

i'm a connoisseur...
because i know what i like
and i blaze all days
of the week.

i'm an accountant...
i'm a college student...
i have a gpa of 3.54...

and i'd like to thank:
me
my bong
and i

for making it all possible.

nice to meet everyone.
.:s:f:.

NICE ! welcome bro it seems you are an educated person are you a BOTANIST by chance ! we need more botony people here opps.................... botany "sorry" but if not there's always time to do that course ! it crossed my mind but after seriously thinking about it for 2and a 1/2 minutes ...i figured the dole pays ok ..by the way i'm... (only joking ) but nice to meet you enjoy ! take care !

purplephazes said:
NICE ! welcome bro it seems you are an educated person are you a BOTANIST by chance ! we need more botony people here opps.................... botany "sorry" but if not there's always time to do that course ! it crossed my mind but after seriously thinking about it for 2and a 1/2 minutes ...i figured the dole pays ok ..by the way i'm... (only joking ) but nice to meet you enjoy ! take care !

Mrs. The Effen Gee

No, I'm not a botanist, sorry.

Why did you thank my husband for telling me to make him a sandwich?

I just got home from work and he's been home playing video games.

HE should make ME a sandwich.

purplephazes said:

gay police association
you a lezzer then
this is a uk joke
skallie

BHC? Do you even own a bong? I didn't see you use ours much at all...weird.
i dont understand this comment could you pleese elaborate status fresh.
skallie

oh i just googled its brainey thing.
so sorry status fresh hope i dint offend you.
p.s. i do have a mensa rating of 141 so im well brainey.
skallie

skallis status fresh is The Effen Gee's better half(wife) There was a MP friends gathering on 4:20 in Cali. They are joking about the partying that took place then.

Hi ozzydude i understand now i wasnt aware of any MP friends gathering but its the tone of the comment that disturbed me.
i didnt see any friendliness in the comment if anything it came across to me as being sarcastic.
maybe its just me but i think im a good judge of character most of the time
skallie

Welcome aboard Status Fresh.
Could you please correct your video game watching, bud smoking husband that it's marriage, hmmmm.
Welcome aboard.
Effen, you said you were going to play nice.

BBFan said:
Welcome aboard Status Fresh.
Could you please correct your video game watching, bud smoking husband that it's marriage, hmmmm.
Welcome aboard.
Effen, you said you were going to play nice.

I did. Sorry.

not sure where you see gpa 420.

i said i have a gpa of 3.54.

i am far from being a cop and seeing that i'm married to a male, i am certainly not a "lezzer". if i was, you'd probably pay to see me bump uglies with my girlfriend.

my BHC comment was obviously not directed towards you since i quoted SmokinMom and have no idea who the F you are.

i'd like to beg to differ that you are brainey, since i had no idea what the frick you were talking about in your posts. since i am a genius, i was able to figure it out this morning.

and about the post below:

Hi ozzydude i understand now i wasnt aware of any MP friends gathering but its the tone of the comment that disturbed me.
i didnt see any friendliness in the comment if anything it came across to me as being sarcastic.
maybe its just me but i think im a good judge of character most of the time
skallie

my tone? good judge of character? you just contradicted yourself when you called me a gay police lezzer. what does that say about your character? judge yourself before you judge others.

yes, you did offend me.

maybe you should work on that and stop being such a homophobe. :hitchair:

PEACE!

skallie said:
oh i just googled its brainey thing.
so sorry status fresh hope i dint offend you.
p.s. i do have a mensa rating of 141 so im well brainey.
skallie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back