Helloooo There!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
hi there i am kind of new i have only been on for a week or so when i joined in i was having some trouble in the room but with everyones help i got through it THANKS EVERYONE!!!now that i finaly have a minute i would like to say hello to everyone i am a first time grower i am growing white rhino and california orange i have been trying to download pictures but am having trouble it says my files are to big if anyone can let me know how to put them on i am 2.5 weeks from finishing i would like to share my photos with all of you any how if i write much more i will put you all to sleep so once again thanks for your help and all help in the future

BILLY-BDZ

hey there billy ! glad to have ya here . the people here are awsome and helped me alot when i had just started and still help me alot now .i'm still on my first grow but things are GOOD ! putting pics on here is easy . what i do is after loading the pic from my cam i take it and downsize it to 800 x 600 pixels . that size seems to work for me on here . the file size needs to be less than 195.3KB , my pics are usually jpeg format . after browseing and uploading your newly sized photo just close that box and it should be good .i hope this helps man ! i want to see them pics!!

PEACE:D

Latest posts

Back