Helloooo

KrazyDave

Coco Nut
Reaction score
Hey guys n girls o/

Been growing for about 14 years in various ways and I'm just trying to relearn coco again. About to start a blue cheese grow.

I like talking to people in the community and appreciate any and all advice from those more experienced. Looking forward to make some new grow buddies 😁

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hey guys n girls o/

Been growing for about 14 years in various ways and I'm just trying to relearn coco again. About to start a blue cheese grow.

I like talking to people in the community and appreciate any and all advice from those more experienced. Looking forward to make some new grow buddies 😁
Welcome KrazyDave. I’m new here too but unlike you, this is my first grow. I’ve enjoyed this community and have received lots of help and encouragement here. I hope you do too 😊

KrazyDave

Coco Nut
Reaction score
Welcome KrazyDave. I’m new here too but unlike you, this is my first grow. I’ve enjoyed this community and have received lots of help and encouragement here. I hope you do too 😊
The most addictive thing about cannabis is growing it lol You're gonna love your first smoke from your own crop. Its a great feeling. The guys here are pretty cool eh. See you around the boards I'm sure :)

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
heya dave, we wanna see some grow pics, knock yourself out... ;)

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls o/

Welcome to the show bro. I grow in coco and I know at a few others do as well. check out my journal and let me know when you start one and I will follow along and help where I can.

Latest posts