help auora_indicas_dad choose one of his 5 strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which of these strains do you want to see cultivated??

• Big Blue (NL#5 x Blueberry)

• Blue Widow (white widow x Blueberry)

• Blue Rhino (White widow x Afghan x Blueberry)

• White Russian (White Widow x AK 47)

• Cluster Bomb

• Hash Plant

• NL#5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
ok,well after reading all the problems people have been having with nirvana white widow beans,i decided rather than ordering white widow beans from nirvana,i was gonna give highgrade-seeds.com a whirl.now as a thank you from me to the forum,ive decided to put the decision of one of my strains in your guy's hands. what im asking for here is a vote.i'd like you to vote for which of these strains you'd like to see cultivated the most.if you want more details and/or pics of these strains,check out their website.they guarantee for them to get to you,or else they'll resend.i've read where it took some time for one person to get them,so they resent and he ended up with the original package,plus the ones they sent out after he didnt get the original package.ok so here we go,ive narrowed it down to 7 strains,i apreciate any and all votes and i thank all of you guys that have helped me up to this point.

you dont have my choice up there..so i will go with what you choose my friend..

and the Dam Server is busy again...lol...

wait 2 min.....Server busy.....wait again 2 more...

thenit posts a lot...I quit...im going to go get HIGH...

yea,ive been getting that server is busy message alot lately.anyways,ive already chose my other 4 strains.i really want this 5th decision to be up to you guys.it honestly doesnt matter to me which of these strains win,i love em all.itd just mean alot to me to have a strain that you guys chose.its a lil thank you from me to you guys.i cant personally mail each of you guys a bud,so this was the best thing i could come up with.i apreciate everybodys vote.its not hard,just vote for the strain that sounds the best to you.-peace

i vote big blue!. every thing i have read in it sounds so GOOOOOOD! If you do invite me over in a couple of months and we will decide if that was the best decission.....

lol,you got it bro..to be honest,all these strains sound absolutly wonderful.ive also had my eyes on Next Generation's Blockhead for quite some time now also,but its been out of stock for a while now.

Latest posts

Back