Help donate to MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys 'n gals,

This seems in the proper spirit and I appreciate being able to send a few shekels MP's way :)

I'm such a copycat too(!) but I'm not embarrassed - AK-48 and Master Kush - I can't plant for a month though...

Cheers!

My seeds came, 9 instead of 10 seeds of the jock horror. You know that can tick a person off. It isn't enought to call them or write them but geez people, if ya pay for 10 send 10. jmo

Wow rosebud sorry to hear that
by the way how do or did you like you pm

Sucks. But maybe its fate. Maybe your the one to have that special lady! Someone will.

dekgib said:
Wow rosebud sorry to hear that
by the way how do or did you like you pm

I really like Pink Momma. It is a nice up high. I like it a lot and plan on keeping her around for a long while.

hey rose was the seed stuck in the cap or whatever they sent it in?
also shortbus, post 11. u say ak47 is 48 days?
I am in, is AK 48 speedy? I need speedy, I am old
rosebud meant the high, lmfao, shes young & needs a speedy/ racey high, not speedy growth, lmfao lol
n.c are you doing a famous s.s grow for us to see the masters work shine?
wish you all the best & hope for all females & sick fattt buds of keemo smoke
& BWD if you promise to wear a shirt & shorts, ill make sure you have a solid grow yr... lol
you can use the pom poms lol

No. Have not been playing in dirt for awhile. Like to switch it up every few years.

Hey guys, just noticed this...I hope I'm not too late to join the party :) I just ordered Papaya and White rhyno for the cause(cause I can't help myself :D )

There's no lateness here. I can only pop 10 each round. So that's a solid year from now for 3 varieties.

Latest posts

Back