Help! flushing day after a water!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
well yesterday i noticed i was getting a bit of a nute burn on a few leaves of one of my plants, so that night when i meant to water with plain ol' water i forgot and had my nutes in it and watered with them, this morning i checked on them and could definately tell there was a little more severity in the burn and that the leaves are turning really light on me, but my question is... is it safe to do a flush on them today even though i watered yesterday???

any input would be great guys! thanks!

It really depends on which you think is going to cause the greater problem, the nute burn or overwatering. Your call.

How well is your drainage? What type of soil/medium are you using? Give all the info you can + pics if possible. We'd like to help.

Overwatering becomes a problems when you keep your roots wet for an extended period of time. This being said it would be better to flush now so you don't extend the period of time your roots stay wet for more than a day. You wont overwater it by flushing it this once after you've watered it, you're totally safe in that matter, so it sounds like you should get a flushin!

ok Pics will be up tomorrow along with it's grow journal, just want to prettier her up(haha very bad grammar) and get the little nute burn off her... the drainage is so so, were the babies dont drown but the water will sit for a good amount of time in the pot. my soil is a 1/2MG organic 1/2 Peat Moss.. so far with this mix i have had beautiful green plants, only to have 2 plants turn male : (.. NOt this time!.. grow Journal Tomorrow!

P.S. i was very high typing this whole rant:D ..

GM90

ok Well as i sit here this morning just after lights turned back on hittin' the bowl i have noticed the burn has not gotten bigger and has stayed on the 2 leaves where it was. I ended up not flushing and will just give it a good clean out next watering which is good because my next feeding will be Tiger Bloom/Big Bloom mix instead of grow big, but may let them go a week or to see if i can pretty them up:) ... Grow Journal up sometime today! will put it in my sig guys, later!

Latest posts

Back