help identifying plants. cause i'm a fool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derf

Reaction score
in the process of makeing the flowering part of my grow box i've lost trake of all my strains. i've located my nigerian but i cant find my white widdow and durban poision. anyway to tell wich is which. i got some 5 leaf and some 7 leaf plants which is which? wish i hadn't moved everything before i labeled them. live and learn right.

There is no way to tell the strain by looking at the plant. Nowadays everything is a hybrid.

there is absolutely no way to tell..
this is why you should label your plants

Once flowering you can tell... But is it really that important to know?

Dunno dude, but that avatar nearly made me bring my food up :bolt:

alright alrgith i'll change the damn toes! and no i supose its not that important what strain it is......live and learn.

Feet are cool, everyone has thier thing i guess, but this is fun part, when you have to decide which strain is which, segregate each plant and cure them, have a little toke party and write down the flavor, high, and smell of the girls, based on those descriptions, you should be able to come to a conclusion. white widow is aminly indica and will lay you out, preety much medicinal, and Durban will give you an up buzz with almost energy, so i have read based on seed strain descriptions. good luck.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back