Help Is Any Thing Wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
Have been growing for about a year and are having some strange things
happening. Some of my plants (growing from clones) develop single leaves
and or three section leaves instead of the normal five section leave. All plants are very healthy and showing vigorous growth. The same plants also will have the normal leaves as well. Being a Newbe is this something I am doing wrong and is there something I should be doing to correct this.The varieties are White Widow and Train Wreck.

Are they in veg or flower? How old are the plants that are doing this? Can you get a picture?

Ive had the odd tarted plant time and gain but loved them anyways and they love me right back. What yual usein for food and what Rose said too ;)

BWD

sounds like the clones were taken from a flowering plant. it`s normal and no big deal.

Ya there is nothing wrong there. That happened to me before and never seen anything like it till then but later in the grow the plant started growing regular leaves here and there. It might have been cuz i took the clones from a flowering plant and every time i cloned that plant it grew with 1 leafers and they were quite big leaves too but the plant grew great. That hasn't happened to me since but i no longer grow that same strain anymore.

Clones were taken in veg the fert is Fox Farm for soil and the plants are from 3 to 6 weeks old some ready to go into the flower set-up. I gather from the comments received that it is just one of those things. I could of included pictures but some of the plants are normal and other just some odd ball leaves. Most of my plants show a number of 3 segment leaves but will not worry about them just love them and try to keep my ladies happy. Thanks for the help one more time

Latest posts

Back