Help me get my fire to smell like dispensery buuud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I don't know how to grow dank...are you kidding me?

I deal with idiots all the time,they all say "oh I don't need this or that its just a waste of money,blah,blah,blah" and I give them a bottle of terpinator and every single one ends up never going without it.even older guys I know that have been growing since the 60s

So do all of the shops sell pot that have flavor alternaters? This is something I wondered if it would come to. I think they should label it if you are buying "enhanced" weed. Not that there is anything wrong with it but if I want to try jack Herer (never have) I don't want the flavor altered. For you who can get it and grow easily I understand.
To me its like sticking branches of weed in food coloring for a few days to look like something it isn't.
Cant you just read off the bottles and tell us what's in these?
The Mexican farmers that grow for the cartels spray they're pot with pot "tea" made from extracted thc oils some water and ammonia to prevent mold. The ammonia is necessary because they brick it up wet and it drys in transit. I'm telling you this because brickweed doesn't have a label either but if someone is smoking it they. Should know.

It doesn't alter the taste at all.each plant tastes like whatever its supposed to smell/tastes like.my lemon og has a lemon taste,my chem berry Tahoe smells/tastes like Berry's,my chemdog has a natural pungent skunky smell/taste.all the terpinator and floralicous, and cutting edge solutions sugaree does in enhance its natural genetic instilled taste (terpinator increases your terpine production).the cutting edge solutions uncle johns blend just makes your weed keep its pungent smell and good taste longer than if you don't use it.

I've grown without them and although the buds smelled and tasted great.they didn't touch the smell or intensee taste I get from using them.if they were a waste of money or were junk I wouldn't use them.

only the big bloom is fully organic the rest is not but i was using it before switch in to cutting edge solutions n had great success with it.i heard the powder additives are great but i've only used grow big,tiger bloom and big bloom...u gotta add that terpinator though.that's a must have product.its makes the smell and "crystal" production amazing...here's a pic of some buds that got terped

wow imma check it out can you get it at the hydro store

I've grown without them and although the buds smelled and tasted great.they didn't touch the smell or intensee taste I get from using them.if they were a waste of money or were junk I wouldn't use them.

So you wouldn't use the fix farm products

Gman that looks like Dank to me. I am I believer of Terp use 10 ml in veg and 30 ml in bloom. Gonna look into that other product. Do you believe it is a must with the Terp?

I believe all these products serve their own purposes but I'd put it like this,using just terpinator with your other nutes is great but when u throw in that floralicous plus with it its rediculous.I wouldn't waste my money on a product that didn't serve a purpose.I use what I use cuz it produces great frosty tasty buds. I have a welcome to gronys garden grow journal going right now on here.check it out n stay tuned.they're a week into 12/12 right now n buds are just starting to form so you'll be able to witness these products in action.

Greenphene I started growing with fox farm grow big tiger bloom n big bloom and my buds were pretty good. Nowhere near what I get from cutting edge solutions,but I wasn't using terp,floralicous,or silica back then so its not a fair comparison but I have nothing bad to say about fox farm products.

And u can actually get a liter of terpinator for free just message them on Facebook they'll send u a t shirt too if u ask them for one

Not 1 single dispensary in this part of Cali would even touch bud that was enhanced like this. No one who needs medicine wants enhanced bud. This is starting to sound more like a spam for terpenator. You notice not 1 mod here uses or endorses these type products.

Umbra is right.... And you are starting to sound like a spammer. I grow organic, you think i am going to use any of that crap? You think a cancer fighter wants a bunch of additives in their meds, i don't think so.
This is a warning to you Gman...quit pushing.

Wow so he doesn't grow organic and uses something you guys don't agree with so he gets a warning?
The warning should be for spamming someone else thread with his sales pitch.

Gmans believes in this product you guys don't. You sound just like the anti MJ people just change the MJ to Terp.

I don't smoke pot so you shouldn't either. I grow my meds without it you should also. Nazi behaviour

Stank, I don't believe you are seeing this the way I am... I don't care how people grow, but don't come in here pushing a product that I can't even find what is in it. It is hype in my opinion. You get a free shirt, a free label, Really? I found no ingredients listed in the hype.

I don't expect everyone to grow organically and make their own soil out of their own compost like I do.... But i do expect that if you are ingesting this stuff in your meds you need to know what is in it.

He got a warning because he is pushing it...and won't let up, if you think that is your business. Next time I won't post a warning, that was my fault... I will do it privately. And do not use the Nazi...that is ridiculous.

Look up its MSD sheet
Terpinator is an organic fertilizer that increases the concentration of terpinoids in aromatic plant oils. It works by enlarging the gland size and multiplying the amount of gland sites that produce terpenes on the surface area of the plant - resulting in an increase in dry weight as they build up. Terpinoids are unsaturated hydrocarbons in aromatic plant resins, which also act as natural preservatives and protectants.

RHIZOFLORA INC

Mailing AddressPO BOX 14541
Post Office Box
City SANTA ROSA
State CA
Postal Code 95401
Telephone Number 707-772-7018
Fax Number
PRODUCT: TERPINATOR 0-0-4

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
(%)
TOTAL METALS IN PRODUCT
(ppm)

Arsenic 10.0000
Cadmium 0.5000
Soluble Potash (K2O) 4.0000
Cobalt 1.0000
Mercury 0.0500
Molybdenum 1.0000
Nickel 1.0000
Lead 5.0000
Selenium 10.0000
Zinc 1.0000

I did look it up. and I am done discussing this. Arsenic, yum Heavy metals.

Latest posts

Back